x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Monster Cable speakers

CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2006-04-08 9:57 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

At a local computer show, I recently picked up some speakers made for iPod users that work great with my H/PCs for playing MP3s. They're called iSpeaker, and they're made by Monster Cable. They run on four AA batteries and connect with the audio source using a standard 3.5mm male-to-male audio cable (all included). Closed, the speaker unit looks like a double hard case for CDs/DVDs - identical in size and shape. The two speakers fold open just like the CD/DVD case would. I was very impressed with the sound quality and volume output. The below vendor sold them to me at the local computer show at two sets for $30 (it was $19 for one set) - I see online they're $22 each, still a pretty good price IMO. (Maybe we can get a volume discount - the sellers at the show were certainly friendly.)

http://www.centrix-intl.com

Check 'em out. You won't be sorry.

Edited by CE Geek 2006-04-08 10:15 PM
 Top of the page
wallythacker Page Icon Posted 2006-04-09 7:03 PM
#
H/PC Elder

Those are nifty. But I play music too loud for most people. I'd get too many stares and ugly looks
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.187 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 11