x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

rebuild an Intermec 6651 batterie

1 2
e-certik
e-certik Page Icon Posted 2006-08-18 2:59 PM
#
cmonex - 2006-08-18 5:26 AM

hi, thanks for the info! can you send pic to contactchan (at) freemail.hu ?

I send You pictures and description on e-mail :-)
 Top of the page
e-certik
e-certik Page Icon Posted 2006-08-19 2:18 PM
#
Hi all,
I register on this forum ;-)

to Cmonex:
Receive You my e-mail all righ?
Can You read eeprom now?
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-08-21 12:21 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

yes i received it, a little late though as i was on holiday
 Top of the page
theodouma Page Icon Posted 2006-08-23 5:03 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

I have changed the cells in te accu, and the battery is dead

Before I replaced the cell The 6651 said the batterystatus was 100%. When I connected the power adapter the charingled was blinking for +- 10 secondes and then went off. It couldn't hold charge.

I removed the old cells. They were or empty or dead, because they had a voltage of 3.4, 2.8 and 0.2 volts. I replaced them for exact the same cells (same type, same brand and same current, the onliest difference was that the new sells were working) The voltage of all the cells is 3.8 volts, so the new sells were good. I put the new cells into the battery, closed the battery and connected it onto the 6651. The 6651 didn't turn on with batterypower and only with a adapter attached it went on. The batterystatus was 38% accoarding the 6651..
When I connected the charger the led wasn't blinking for 10 secondes, it wasn't blinking at all! So I decided to place the old cells back in the battery. When the old cells were back the chargingled was blinking for 10 secondes and the batterystatus was 100%.

I replaced the cells for the new cells, and again, nothing happened. The 6651 won't charge, the chargingled won't blink and the batterystatus is 100%.

So I think I can say that or the electronics in the battery or the charging-electronics in te 6651 i s dead.

Does anybody know what I can do to get the 6651 working on batterypower?? Or must I buy another handheld?? (can't find a woring battery for months)

Edited by theodouma 2006-08-23 5:07 PM
 Top of the page
e-certik
e-certik Page Icon Posted 2006-08-24 3:22 AM
#
Hi, I found company, that should have recycle acupacks for Intermec. Change cells (vith capacity from 1900 to 2600mAh) reprogram chip (for new capacity, charge current, charge time etc...) and reinit chip. Price for cells 2600mAh is 10Euro and reprogram chip is for 25Euro. You can only buy cells, or only buy and change cells (the same price), or only reprogram chip or all of them :-)
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-08-24 5:46 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

nice, where is this company?
 Top of the page
e-certik
e-certik Page Icon Posted 2006-08-24 6:17 AM
#
In Czech republic, in my city Brno. Do You need phone? I ask, if anybody in this company speak english, and write he e-mail here if You wish :-)
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-08-24 7:02 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

close relative can speak czech but english would be nice though i wonder if i can find such a company here in budapest. if worst comes, it'd be nice to have the phone, maybe in a PM, if you don't want to give it out in public.
 Top of the page
Ceya Page Icon Posted 2007-03-08 1:44 AM
#
H/PC Elite

up for those looking for this topic.

S/F,
CEYA!
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 10