x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Softmaker Office 2006 for Pocket PC

1 2 3
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-11-12 12:07 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

Emà!!! - 2006-11-10 7:01 PM

But, back to the problem, execheck tells me that aygshell, commctrl and commdlg can't be loaded, also on the v394 of TM2002 that perfectly works. With TM2006, only aygshell and commctrl can't be loaded.... but didn't works

Obviously i have aygshell and commctrl in windows folder... maybe there's a particular aygshell that i should try, hexediting the exe file?

no idea about the commctrl thing, have seen that before, usually on not fully implemented cenet systems - no solution. it'll work or not. for example i hacked pocketword for a cenet 4.1 device that didn't have it, execheck complained about commctrl but it ran fine.

aygshell, i don't think any dummy aygshell will work better with TM2006 than the stock cenet 4.2 one :/ but you can try.
 Top of the page
Emà!!!
Emà!!! Page Icon Posted 2006-11-12 1:33 PM
#
cmonex - 2006-11-12 12:07 AM

no idea about the commctrl thing, have seen that before, usually on not fully implemented cenet systems - no solution. it'll work or not. for example i hacked pocketword for a cenet 4.1 device that didn't have it, execheck complained about commctrl but it ran fine.

aygshell, i don't think any dummy aygshell will work better with TM2006 than the stock cenet 4.2 one :/ but you can try.

Thanks for reply!
What do you mean, with "the stock cenet 4.2 one"?
My device hasn't the aygshell.dll, i've placed the one from PB, found on your site. Some programs, like my TM2002 rev394 works with the 16,5k....... Uhm.... i will try some others dll (also with the announced new hpc version of TM2006, when it came out).... Anyway, i think i'm lucky cause i've found at least one working version....

PS: the pocketword that you hacked is the version in a zip named "wordpad42workingoffice.zip"?
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-11-12 3:56 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

stock cenet 4.2 aygshell is either already in ROM or it can be found in PB 4.2 TM2006 has a chance only with it. but when the hpc version comes out you'll have more chance
and yes that's the pocketword though that zip has a lot of clutter in it.. you can delete most of it.. as long as word doesn't stop working
 Top of the page
Emà!!!
Emà!!! Page Icon Posted 2006-11-12 6:22 PM
#
Ok, thankyou, i'll wait the hpc version!

Actually, also thank's to your site, i've transformed my gps-only device (€190!!!) in a little PDA, with all kind of applications!
Now my biggest problem is that in some PPC programs (like Calligrapher, GSplayer and many others) i cannot see the options windows, that appears completely blank!

...but maybe i've to open a new 3d in the cenet 4.2 section!?!

Edited by Emà!!! 2006-11-12 6:23 PM
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-11-12 6:48 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

yeah i think this deserves a new thread anyway, glad to hear my site helped
you mean the options window is a little square thing? winwatch solves that (damnsoft.org)
 Top of the page
Emà!!!
Emà!!! Page Icon Posted 2006-11-13 5:14 PM
#
The problem is not the window size.... anyway i've started a new 3d in cenet 4.2 section!
.....i'll wait for your help there!
 Top of the page
HDH Page Icon Posted 2007-03-22 12:30 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

I have just installed SoftMaker Office 2006 on my J720 and the programme actually does what it says on the can. I can't believe I can transfer files without loosing all the format and graphics. This is what I had in mind, when I bought the thing (J720) in the first place. I am truly amazed.
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2007-03-22 12:39 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

We will have full reviews of the 2006 suite here on the site in the next two months Stay tuned.
 Top of the page
1 2 3
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.160 - Cached queries : 62 - Executed queries : 9