x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

nav-cam 2007 question

« Prev ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... Next »
PrinceDouDou Page Icon Posted 2008-06-05 9:15 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Captin,

You did a great job in explaining how it works and it does work really very well!!!
Thanks to people like you people like me learn a bit more about the whole subject.

I downloaded your North America and Western Europe maps plus the system files plus all kinds of voices on a 4GB card and all this is perfect.
I haven't figured out yet how to add the speed radar warnings for EU or US/CAN and - even more important - haven't found any compatible EASTERN EUROPE (or any other) maps since I still have got more than 1GB left on my SD card. Any advise or links?

Thanks again

Top of the page
neomagick Page Icon Posted 2008-06-07 6:29 PM
#
Factor Fanatic

Captin - 2008-01-15 3:29 AM

Here is a new link to TomTom 6 for Nav-Cam 2007.

http://rapidshare.com/files/83961536/mobilenavigator.rar

Links for the maps will follow.

Has anyone tried this on a MobilePro 900C? Specifically one with Cmonex's rom v2?

Cheers.

Update: Found this post which answered my question. Any hints/tricks will be appreciated tho... Thx.

Edited by neomagick 2008-06-07 6:40 PM
 Top of the page
pdm4320
pdm4320 Page Icon Posted 2008-06-09 9:31 PM
#
Ok, so thanks to Captin I have been running the TomTom software on my Nav-Cam 2007 for a couple months now, but I'm having an intermittent problem. Every now and then it will turn on, but the screen won't show anything. If you tap the screen it reacts, but still doesn't show anything. I think it has to do with a power saving mode when the battery has run down, but I always leave it plugged in, so you would think it would not be in a power saving mode when it's on external power. I have two units and they both do this. Anyone else having this problem, and if so, any thoughts on how to resolve this? Thanks, Patrick.
 Top of the page
OC
OC Page Icon Posted 2008-06-14 12:56 AM
#
Can any of you possible explain the problem for me. My nav-cam 07 is stuck on main menu and will not download anything. It is stuck on navigator downloading; however, it is not downloading. I am not sure if the 1gb sd card has been erased. It was working and just all of a sudden stopped.
 Top of the page
toben4
toben4 Page Icon Posted 2008-06-30 10:26 PM
#
I just bought nav-cam 2007. I am interested in the captain's folder and tom tom map folder. Could you be of help?
Thanks
toben4@yahoo.com
 Top of the page
Captin Page Icon Posted 2008-06-30 11:36 PM
#
Factor Fanatic

All links and instructions are included within this post. Just read back a few pages.
 Top of the page
toben4
toben4 Page Icon Posted 2008-07-05 8:11 AM
#
Thanks captin got my nav-can 2007 working on tomtom6 us maps using your downloads. It works great and thanks once again!
 Top of the page
clark985
clark985 Page Icon Posted 2008-07-07 2:11 PM
#
astrong - 2008-04-01 8:12 AM

I just purchased the Nav-CAM2007 for $80 at Big Lots. Can you send me the TomTom 6 files? My email is astrong972@yahoo.com

Did you get the TomTom 6 files? If so could you send to me also at clark985@msn.com.
Thanks alot...
 Top of the page
Captin Page Icon Posted 2008-07-08 2:27 PM
#
Factor Fanatic

All the links for the TomTom 6 files are posted here, a few pages back.
 Top of the page
Arcangel
Arcangel Page Icon Posted 2008-07-08 10:01 PM
#
Captain:
I concur with the others that you have ben a godsend in answering people's questions. As others have said I too am a newbie with a Nav-Cam 2007 my son gave me. It's ok...but lacks some things that I would like, like making my own route, and punching in co-ordinates to find a location...etc. Seems as I have read all the threads you guys have posted and copied all the urls that the Tom Tom 6 stuff might be what I am looking for.
Here's my delima.
1. I can't get activesync to recognize my nav-cam.
2. I tried going to all the sites (well not all) and got 404 messages. Even your site. The only one I could connect to was rapidshare. However all this is to no avail if the computer can't talk to the gps.

You don't have to answer this personally knowing how busy you must be but I would like someone to.
First connect to activesync and then hopefully I can connect to the sites.
Thanks in advance.
 Top of the page
ackerberg
ackerberg Page Icon Posted 2008-07-09 4:19 PM
#
Captin,
After I download all the NA maps, what do I name the folders on the card that holds the TomTom software and the NA maps?
 Top of the page
Arcangel
Arcangel Page Icon Posted 2008-07-11 10:59 AM
#
Is anyone left who is looking at this thread? Every time I go to Rapidshare or the Captain's site it gives me a 404 can't find error. Does anyone have the TomTom 6 files they can email me? Pleeeeze!
gorillasniffer@gmail.com

Any help would be appreciated.
 Top of the page
Captin Page Icon Posted 2008-07-12 3:24 AM
#
Factor Fanatic

New link to download the TomTom 6 program. http://www.captin.org.uk/mobilenavigator.rar
 Top of the page
ackerberg
ackerberg Page Icon Posted 2008-07-13 8:12 AM
#
Captin,
Is there a ZIP code file for North America? The one included with your downlolad seems to be Great Britain. Thanks again for all your help.
Bob
 Top of the page
BugMan1960
BugMan1960 Page Icon Posted 2008-08-03 5:41 PM
#
ok, downloaded the original nav-cam 2007 files from rapidshare and got my gps back up and working like it originally came.. think the original sd card went out and thats how i lost the files.. now trying to get the tomtom files to work. got the tom tom software to load, but said it couldnt find any maps so now im downloading all of them.

dlpinokc@aol.com
 Top of the page
« Prev ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... Next »
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.203 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 11