x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

eBay thread. What HPC things are you thinking of getting on eBay?

1 2 3 4
torch Page Icon Posted 2006-05-15 9:06 AM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

Okay, at the suggestion from KBoyKool in the Entertainment Pack review thread, I am starting this eBay thread. If you might be getting something Windows CE/HPC related, post here.

Thanks,
Joseph
EDIT: Thread name changed

Edited by tenjeangosi 2006-05-15 9:11 AM
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-05-15 9:24 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Moved to H/PC General
 Top of the page
KBoyKool Page Icon Posted 2006-05-15 9:51 AM
#
H/PC Philosopher

The intent here is to avoid bidding against each other. If you find something on eBay that is HPC related, you can let people know that you are bidding on it. If you find something that you are not going to bid on, post it as a Resource (I believe that is correct, check the hpcBay usage instructions) on the hpcBay forum. The Windows CE Entertainment Pack has been a hot item lately among HPC:Factorites, so this is how this thread initiated. However, use this thread for HPCs, Otterboxes, and other items so we don't "fight amongst each other". Of course this is totally on the honor system, so if you want to bid on something against another HPC:Factor member that is your prerogative. However, this thread is here as a courtesy to our fellow users. Happy bidding!
 Top of the page
Sasquatch Page Icon Posted 2006-05-15 12:41 PM
#
Factor Fanatic

I'm bidding on a Serial Cable for my MP 770
eBay Item number: 9724857572
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-05-15 12:49 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

hpcBay rules can be found here:
http://www.hpcfactor.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=5&posts=1&start=1

For the benefit of those who have not made FS Resource posts before now (please don't guess), the information is listed under "Deal Alerts".
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-05-15 4:06 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

wow, cool thread!

not bidding on anything currently.. until june i guess except if i find something that is irresistible! but that's why i don't really even check ebay these days... (so that i don't find an irresistible deal!)

Edited by cmonex 2006-05-15 4:11 PM
 Top of the page
BrianD
BrianD Page Icon Posted 2006-05-15 4:48 PM
#
Sasquatch - 2006-05-15 6:41 PM

I'm bidding on a Serial Cable for my MP 770
eBay Item number: 9724857572

I think with more or less the same money you can get an USB-infrared adapter that works fine with ActiveSync and that you can use for more than one PDA.
Just my 2 eurocent...
 Top of the page
SueNY Page Icon Posted 2006-05-15 5:43 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

I am seriously thinking about getting a MobilePro as my next HPC...it'll be awhile though. First I have to figure out which model is best and then save up some more pennies. I am also looking for the MS Entertainment Pack and a soft case for my 720. Found two of the original HP leather ones..one seller wanted $50, the other $70! Yikes. That soft case Hurricane John mentioned looks interesting...I've never ordered from Japan before tho.
 Top of the page
KBoyKool Page Icon Posted 2006-05-15 5:51 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

I have one of the vinyl HP cases for my J720, which I'm not currently using. However, I'm not sure I want to part with it. If I can get $50+ for it, though, I may have to change my mind. ;+)

EDIT: Ohhh... I see the leather case you mean. It is an "accessory" for the J72x. I thought you meant the original vinyl case that came with the Jornada. Nevermind. Also, I made a post in the protective case thread regarding Otterboxes.

Edited by KBoyKool 2006-05-15 6:07 PM
 Top of the page
Sasquatch Page Icon Posted 2006-05-15 5:59 PM
#
Factor Fanatic

doesn't activesyc require a serial cable hook up before it'll work with IR?
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-05-15 6:07 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Sasquatch,

I thought you said you had read Serial Dilemma? Serial, IR and Bluetooth can all be used to create partnerships.

http://www.hpcfactor.com/support/cesd/c/0017.asp
 Top of the page
Sasquatch Page Icon Posted 2006-05-15 8:18 PM
#
Factor Fanatic

I did read it. I was lead to believe that though you could create partnerships via these methods that ActiveSync required a serial connection initially. I take it that is not the case.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-05-15 8:58 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

SueNY - 2006-05-15 11:43 PM

I am seriously thinking about getting a MobilePro as my next HPC...it'll be awhile though. First I have to figure out which model is best and then save up some more pennies.

nec 900..
 Top of the page
Sasquatch Page Icon Posted 2006-05-15 9:13 PM
#
Factor Fanatic

turns out I spent a LOT less money...$7 and change shipped for a USB IR adapter...now I just hope somebody will out bid me on the serial cable.

Edited by Sasquatch 2006-05-15 9:22 PM
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2006-05-15 10:47 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

cmonex - 2006-05-15 6:58 PM
SueNY - 2006-05-15 11:43 PM
I am seriously thinking about getting a MobilePro as my next HPC...it'll be awhile though. First I have to figure out which model is best and then save up some more pennies.

nec 900..

Maybe the 900c with CE .net 4.2? You do not have office editors, however you do get viewers for Word, Excel, PPT, PDF, and Images. Also, you get WMP 9 that plays video.. Also, about eBay, no HPC things a this time or PDA in general.. I think I am saving up for an older G3/4 PowerMac..
 Top of the page
1 2 3 4
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.187 - Cached queries : 69 - Executed queries : 11