x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

YOM Page Icon Posted 2006-05-22 4:25 PM
#
Factorite (Senior)

Good afternoon;

Was working with the NEC USBClik driver yesterday and I noticed something. After I had edited the registry to rename the storage device in english, instead of the symbols representing Japanese, the handheld didn't ask me to specify driver on re-insertion of the USB flash drive. Does WinCe 2.11 "learn" device connectivity and which driver is approrpiate or did I do something wrong when I was editing the registry. It seems to be working fine and I am able to transfer files between the system and the flash drive.

BTW, for local area HPC users, Bestbuy (Canada) has a 2.2 gig flashdrive on sale for $60.00 CDN. It works very nicely in the Hitachi ePlate.
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2006-05-23 4:39 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Sounds normal to me. BTW, though, you don't have to go into the registry to change the storage device name - there's a little utility (Clik Tools) that installs with the Clik! driver that allows you to set the storage device name.

(EDIT: The planets are in alignment - well, at least up to Neptune. I'm at post 1234 at the same time that C:Amie is at post 5678. )

Edited by CE Geek 2006-05-23 4:40 AM
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 13