x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Corsair 1GB CF card on Jornada 690?

SpikeFiend Page Icon Posted 2006-05-23 2:24 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

I bought a Corsair 80x 1GB compact flash card for my Jornada 690, however when I put it in the slot, I am asked for a driver for the card. What do I do? It does not have a problem with the 32 MB card that is in there.

I have formatted the card on my laptop in FAT16 just to make sure but it still did not work. Any suggestions? Thanks.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-05-23 2:59 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

doesnt atadisk as the driver name help?
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-05-23 3:02 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

If ATA disk doesn't work, try this one:
http://www.hpcfactor.com/support/cesd/h/0021.asp
 Top of the page
SpikeFiend Page Icon Posted 2006-05-24 1:26 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Here's the messages I get right after I have inserted the CF card:

[Storage Card2] Cannot find 'Storage Card2' (or one of its components). Make sure the path and filename are correct and that all the required libraries are available.

[Unidentified PCCard Adapter] Enter the name of the driver for this PCCard:
Driver name: Unknown card in Socket 2

If I enter "atadisk" or "atadisk.dll" as the driver it still doesn't work. I cannot find atadisk in the "\Windows" directory either (should I be able to?)

Using the newer (?) atadisk.dll from C:Amie's link I still have the same problems, though I can now see the atadisk.dll file.

I'm suspecting it may be the card itself; it works on my computer but not in my digital camera (which is almost as old as the Jornada, Nikon Coolpix3500 if anyone cares).
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.132 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 12