x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Auto Connect to Data Network

blazechar
blazechar Page Icon Posted 2007-09-07 1:48 PM
#
We have a handheld running CE 5.0 that we need to connect to a data network, which it does just fine, however if you warm or cold reboot the handheld you have to go into the Wireless WAN settings and select Connect Data, even though the Enable automatic connect is selected in the WWAN Data Configurations. In CE 4.2 this setting works just fine and will auto connect when this is set. Any ideas on how to get this to work correctly?
 Top of the page
Nathan
Nathan Page Icon Posted 2007-12-03 11:24 AM
#
I've got the same issue on a Psion Workabout pro running CE5. Did you find an answer?
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2007-12-03 12:23 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

CAn you please clarify the issue here, when you ask over Wireless WAN, I assume that you mean WiMax, 3G or a GSM technology. This requires you to auto-dial a RAS profile.

If you meant Wireless LAN - as in 802.11x, then you need to find a better driver!
 Top of the page
Nathan
Nathan Page Icon Posted 2007-12-04 3:48 AM
#
Its a GPRS connection. I am developing a application which sends bin emptying information to a server remotely. I need the GPRS connection to automatically start when it is needed.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.148 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 8