x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Bluetooth On MP900c

1 2 3 4 5 6
kitor Page Icon Posted 2007-09-22 3:24 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Derek Stavis - 2007-09-21 11:56 PM

cmonex, can you help me with the hacks to Widcom Bluetooth driver to get it on USB port? and, can I use an USB Hub with the 900c?

Yes, you can use USB hub with 900c
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2007-09-22 7:35 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

i dont have an idea how to get it working. once i saw a usb bt hack for a pocketpc, i wish i remembered the link.

so, it is out there somewhere, just dont know the link....

iirc they did use widcomm.

and, if you check out the usb wifi hacks for toshiba pocketpcs (with usb host), they used a special prism wifi driver, and manually hard coding pnpid's.
 Top of the page
dedalx
dedalx Page Icon Posted 2007-10-06 6:17 PM
#
Hello.
I have a USB Dongle BT - CyberBrandRetail.
Please give hexedited BT drivers for NEC900c, I really need BT on my NEC!
If you give for me drivers, which works fine with my dongle I can pay for it!

Thanks.
 Top of the page
xcxeon Page Icon Posted 2007-10-10 3:17 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Linkie to coredl2.dll?
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2007-10-10 5:29 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Click on the 'www' button in cmonex' signature above, and on the page you get, click on "izemize site."
 Top of the page
dedalx
dedalx Page Icon Posted 2007-10-11 12:53 PM
#
Help me please!
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2007-10-11 1:07 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

dedalx - 2007-10-07 12:17 AM

Hello.
I have a USB Dongle BT - CyberBrandRetail.
Please give hexedited BT drivers for NEC900c, I really need BT on my NEC!
If you give for me drivers, which works fine with my dongle I can pay for it!

Thanks.

i dont think i have drivers for any usb bt

but ask mscdex, he managed to get one working though that was with built in bt drivers.
 Top of the page
xcxeon Page Icon Posted 2007-10-13 7:21 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Has there been anymore progress getting a 3CRWB6096 to work on a MP900c? I even tried downgrading to HPC2000 in hopes the CE 3.0 drivers would work, but they don't.

I'm determined to get this card working, but I'm out of ideas.
 Top of the page
rbsfou Page Icon Posted 2007-10-13 8:33 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Ok, if anyone is running HPC2000 on their mp900c (i'm not) here's something that might work for them (you'll see why i say hpc2000 towards th end of the post):

http://www.ivtcorporation.com/products/wince/index.php

I've used the desktop "BlueSoleil" software with a Cambridge Silicon Radio based USB dongle on windows before (cheap and nasty POS from ebay, have a few and they all have a BT id of 11:11:11:11:11:11 ! but they do work), and i've got it handy so i thought i'd try that.

Downloaded the evaluation, installed it. Didn't seem to work. Ok, look for the cab on the desktop, nada. So i would recommend against doing this.

So to anyone wanting to try this, extract the file from data1.cab / data1.hdr using something like i6comp (it's a crappy installshied installer). You will find a file called "btserial.ARM.CAB" in a folder called "sa1100_ce40" (ooo, exciting!). DON'T install it!

Use something like MsCEinf to extract the DLL files from this cab. I hexedited BlueSoleil.exe so it referred to coredl2.dll instead, and rebooted (for some reason the software didn't reboot the pda itself, maybe i forgot to edit another exe). This time the program ran, but said it had failed to detect my bluetooth. At this point i tried the cheap CSR, an EDR CSR and a Broadcomm (widcomm compatible, hey iwas desperate!) dongles, but with no result.

So, being more curious, i ran ivt_usb.dll (sounded good to me) through Execheck on the mp900c, but it said OS version 3.00. As this is a driver, i'm guessing this is where the story ends for me.

So, as i'd rather not downgrade my mp900c to HPC200, is someone else willing to try this driver cab out? I'm guessing any ARM hpc2000 device with a USB port would do, though maybe it will only run on the SA1110 and not the XScale (i can't see why, but then i don't know enough about any differences between the instruction sets of these processors).

Alternatively, maybe there are problems with i6comp, and there is more than one cab file present in the installshield installer...If anyone knows of another tool to extract from Installshied installers could they try this or let me know too?

Thanks!
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2007-10-13 9:53 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

xcxeon: check email. i realized i have the same bluetooth card model (tried on jornada 72x only though, but thats hpc2000 too)

you may also need aygshell.dll

Edited by cmonex 2007-10-13 9:54 PM
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2007-10-13 9:57 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

So to anyone wanting to try this, extract the file from data1.cab / data1.hdr using something like i6comp (it's a crappy installshied installer). You will find a file called "btserial.ARM.CAB" in a folder called "sa1100_ce40" (ooo, exciting!). DON'T install it!

please upload your extracted cabs somewhere. i have hpc2000 900's here but i dont have time to play with installers

oh, and maybe i won't be of any use to you anyway, i do have some usb bt here but who knows what chipset. still, i'm willing to try if you can upload the cabs.
 Top of the page
rbsfou Page Icon Posted 2007-10-13 10:33 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

cmonex, i've pm'd you a download link for the cab. May the force be with you
 Top of the page
kitor Page Icon Posted 2007-11-10 7:02 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

So I found drivers for my card and it's only Widcomm for (ppc2000,2002,wm2003 in one package), nothing more Configs run without hexedit but it don't detect my bt card and nec turn of when I put my CF storage card
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2007-11-10 10:03 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

hmm then your bt card isn't widcomm.. what is your card's exact model?
 Top of the page
kitor Page Icon Posted 2007-11-11 11:33 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Pretec/Ambicom BT2000E
 Top of the page
1 2 3 4 5 6
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.219 - Cached queries : 50 - Executed queries : 30