x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

FS: [UK] Intermec 6651, MobilePro 790 UK Only

lextre Page Icon Posted 2005-04-16 1:51 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

I have three Handheld PC's for sale in the UK.

Intermec 6651 HPC Pro running CE 2.11. Excellent condition! Touch screen is slightly touchy (no pun intended!) but works fine with the included USB mouse. Battery holds a charge but not 100%. Box, AC Adapter, manual and PC link cable all included. Includes all usual CE 2.11 applications plus registered version of TextMaker.

NEC MobilePro 790 running Handheld PC 2000. Full working order. Has some scuffing and scratches on the casing but the screen is perfect. Battery holds 100% charge. Extra NEC supplied applications installed in Flash RAM. No box, manual, etc but I do have a DVD full of third party applications which will be included.

Lastly I have a Packard Bell EasyMate 770 (rebadged NEC MobilePro). Boxed as new with all original accessories/software.

Unfortunately I only have one AC Adapter between the MP790 and PB EasyMate so only one machine will be sold with Adapter. Buyer should be able to find one on eBay though!

If interested, please reply here with contact details. I am open to offers.

Top of the page
alexquant Page Icon Posted 2005-04-29 9:33 PM
#
Factor Fanatic

Hello,

I'm in the UK (Sheffield, South Yorkshire) and I may be interested your Intermec 6651. Is it still available, and if so can you tell me roughly what price you had in mind? Also, can you give me a bit more detail on the iffy touchscreen; is it quite erratic, sometimes stable then unstable .. and so on. Is the keyboard cover included for use when it is in tablet mode?

Thanks,

Alex Quant.

~ www.alexquant.net ~

email : alexquant @ yahoo.co.uk

Edited by alexquant 2005-04-29 9:54 PM
 Top of the page
lextre Page Icon Posted 2005-04-30 5:01 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

alexquant, I have left a message in your inbox...
 Top of the page
alexquant Page Icon Posted 2005-05-01 7:17 AM
#
Factor Fanatic

Thanks Trevor. Have replied to your PM.
 Top of the page
jammie*dodger Page Icon Posted 2005-06-24 5:09 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hi lextre,

i'm interested in the mp790. How much are you looking for and can you post to Cambridge? Or can I collect ? (depending on location)

Cheers, Jamm.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 11