x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

settings for wifi MP780 and MA401

gee Page Icon Posted 2005-04-18 5:40 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

i have a MP780. it now has the prisim software for the MA401 wifi card installed. i have a stable connection but, you guessed it, i have no connection to either my email or the net.

my email is thru earthlink, is POP3 and DOES work (send/receive) when connected thru dial up.
same for my internet when connected thru dialup.

my signal ranges from 55% to 98% either in my home or a public location. the green light is solid. i figure i have some settings wrong or not entered but we're talking internet jargan and those might just as well be russian.

anybodys help well be and has been appreciated!

thanks gee
 Top of the page
gee Page Icon Posted 2005-04-19 1:19 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

MANY THANKS to all who have helped me make my NEC 780 nearly (not able to print, but havn't even tried) a stand alone computer.

in my preceding thread i was asking for help with my settings for wireless capabilities. I HAVE FIGURED these out and things work great. for those who have had or are having problems 'it can be done'.

along the way i have learned to go cross platform. i've been, and will always be, a Mac user but this challenge has proved quite enlightening. i've become more veristle.

thanks again to ALL HPC:FACTOR people who lent me their knowledge.

talk to you soon.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.231 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 8