x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Sig3 Relocated DLL's to SD card (8.5Mb more free)

1 2 3 4
Slycarter Page Icon Posted 2010-01-11 12:49 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

I tried to install Redgear with that aygshell you mentioned but it gives me that issue either. I wonder how did you manage to let it work on yours. You are talknig about Sig3 too, aren't you?
 Top of the page
Nick_EL Page Icon Posted 2010-01-12 1:07 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Yes, i mean Sig3, now it's my one and only HPC after the Sig2 was lost. All I did was as isotherm described at this thread:

"But to get Opera and other programs working, no hacking or modification of files is required. Simply download Hou Ming's aygshell and put it in the \Windows directory on the device, overwriting the existing file of the same name from RedGear."

Only difference is that i haven't tried to uninstall Redgear immediately after installation, so it runs at startup for all the time. And as far as i remember, it was at least 2nd attempt to install it ))
Maybe you have another version of this app? Mine is 1.0.0. And also the SDIO update was not installed, as i said above.
 Top of the page
Slycarter Page Icon Posted 2010-02-05 7:27 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

When relocating dlls flash video doesn't work anymore even leaving flash.dll into windows dir. Does flash need some other dlls to work?
 Top of the page
Alt Bass Page Icon Posted 2010-02-05 7:46 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

Flash.dll needs to be registered (I mean regsrv.exe) in it's new path and it's NOT searched for in folders specified in Loader/SystemPath.
 Top of the page
Slycarter Page Icon Posted 2010-02-06 4:11 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

I know. i did it but when i register flash.dll I recieve an error saying "control found but couldn't find server..." (I don't remember the exact name).
 Top of the page
Alt Bass Page Icon Posted 2010-02-06 7:51 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

Then you might have your dll damaged (try getting new from installer) or try to search for flash.dll in registry and fix the path manually.
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2010-02-06 9:29 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

"Found control, but could not find DllRegisterServer!"

That's a common error message in regsvr2.exe with some DLLs. Are you sure you can run flash.dll from a memory card at all? I don't recall whether anyone here has done it successfully, even after making the SystemPath and/or other registry edits.
 Top of the page
mr-mac Page Icon Posted 2010-02-06 10:43 PM
#
H/PC Elder

sure I used to run flash from sd card. think regserver etc has to be in same directory when you run it.

John
 Top of the page
Alt Bass Page Icon Posted 2010-02-06 11:08 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

Nope, it doesn't. But if dll is unloadable, this is the error it gives.
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2010-02-06 11:27 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

But you do have to have cellcore.dll in the same folder as flash.dll IIRC. Normally, though, if one or more of the DLL's dependencies are absent, the error message in regsvr2.exe is "Missing or invalid .dll."
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2010-02-07 2:40 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

yes cellcore.dll should be in \windows

Edited by cmonex 2010-02-07 2:40 AM
 Top of the page
Slycarter Page Icon Posted 2010-02-07 8:16 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

CE Geek - 2010-02-06 4:29 PM

"Found control, but could not find DllRegisterServer!"

That's a common error message in regsvr2.exe with some DLLs. Are you sure you can run flash.dll from a memory card at all? I don't recall whether anyone here has done it successfully, even after making the SystemPath and/or other registry edits.

Yes, that's the error. Thinking that it could have not run from cf a copied again flash.dll into main memory and error popped up there.

Somehow, flash7 cab file install flash.dll into \windows\Macromedia folder and even with cellcore.dll into windows dir the error still appear.

I'll try putting cellcore.dll into macromedia dir where flash.dll resides.
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2010-02-08 5:55 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

IIRC, you should move flash.dll from the Macromedia subfolder into \Windows (and put cellcore.dll there as well), and then register it.
 Top of the page
1 2 3 4
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.234 - Cached queries : 68 - Executed queries : 11