x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

ROAD RUNNER AND DIAL UP QUESTION

gulfwindx Page Icon Posted 2005-04-21 3:49 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Has anyone gotten Road Runner (Time Warner) dial up to work??? If so what was your configuration.I have it and it works fine on my laptop But I think something has to be installed on The HP820 not to sure if not Whats a cheap dial up service to try on a HP820 and hoe to install I quess it has to be CE2.11 compatiable . Maybe free For a few months

Edited by gulfwindx 2005-04-21 3:51 PM
 Top of the page
MikeH Page Icon Posted 2005-05-14 5:18 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

I'm very new at this, but Roadrunner just said their dial up numbers do not support Windows CE or Pocket PC. I'm trying to log on too.
 Top of the page
armymom84
armymom84 Page Icon Posted 2005-05-14 7:13 PM
#
Hi guys, I'm a newbie to. I have Intermec 6651 and I am still trying to get programs to load or find financial programs to load on my intermec.. I am also with Road Runner of the Triad. But I have Linksy wireless router.. I also have an Instant wireless Network PC card... but cannot get it to work. I have bee so busy just trying to get programs to load on to it. Any ideas or suggestion is appreicated.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 40 - Executed queries : 28