x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Memory / Storage Allocation?

joseph Page Icon Posted 2005-04-26 12:20 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Is there a way to utilize your CF Storage as memory? Also, I cannot logon to AOL. I just signed up for AOL since I thought maybe that would be a way to get onto the ineternet.

Please help....
 Top of the page
Snappy! Page Icon Posted 2005-04-26 2:14 PM
#
H/PC Elder

joseph - 2005-04-26 10:20 AM

Is there a way to utilize your CF Storage as memory? Also, I cannot logon to AOL. I just signed up for AOL since I thought maybe that would be a way to get onto the ineternet.

Please help....

CF storage can only be used as *storage space* and not memory.

I assume you are referring to getting online with a dialup isp (like AOL eg). I'm not sure if AOL has any specific settings for its dialup, but last I tried, it was fairly generic. Maybe you could tell us your HPC model.
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-04-27 6:57 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Moved out of News & Editorials and into Hardware Support
 Top of the page
joseph Page Icon Posted 2005-04-27 11:53 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

I have a Jornada 720. BTW I finally got onto the internet. I appreciate the help on that one earlier. The thing is I signed up for aol trial to setup a dialup account so I can dial out to my email. But, when using wireless it will not authenticate and let me sign on, so I guess that is a big issue... So I may as well just sell my Jornada because I really don't have a use for it and could use the money!! Hehaha Thanks...
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.187 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 10