x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Lindarose84 Page Icon Posted 2005-04-27 2:27 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hey all. I hate to part with my Intermec but it has been sitting on my table with no use since I've been using my new laptop more and more. It's in excellent condition (as is everything I sell/trade on these boards)- it works perfectly and screen is scratch-free. I will post pics later if need be but I assume most of us are knowledgeable of what one of these things look like. If not here's a link to a pic and specs of the device:

http://www.windowsfordevices.com/ar...5458518075.html

Included with the unit are the stylus, TWO carrying cases (one looks like a mini-laptop bag with shoulder strap and all and the other is a CD-carrying zipper case with no CD holders inside- the two cases fit the Intermec great), the charger adapter, a mini usb optical mouse, a PC wireless card (finding a working wireless card was a royal pain in the ar$e but I found one and installed the driver and it works beautifully), and a usb infrared device (plus driver CD) for your pc so you can sync with the Intermec since no sync cables are included- I am perfectly able to sync my laptop and the Intermec over the infrared port.

I am looking to get $225 plus shipping or trade for anything interesting. Again, I am only looking to sell/trade because I just don't use it anymore as much as I used to.

PM me or email me at Lindarose84@yahoo.com if interested.

Thanks!

Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 58 - Executed queries : 9