x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

External PCMCIA Drive

1 2
lextre Page Icon Posted 2005-05-01 4:47 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

I've just taken another dump of the registry settings to be 110% sure. Incidentally, when inserted into any HPC2000 machine I've tested I do not get a prompt for drivers so it must recognise the device as one that can be used by the system using the standard driver set or am I just being naive?

Attachments
----------------
Attachments exports.reg (15KB - 67 downloads)
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-05-01 5:26 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Thats better, lol

F7D9
Hnd=0009bc50
Socket=00090000
ATADisk.dll

I take it you have a 32MB CF card in there too, but yes this is running off of ATADISK.DLL on the Intermec.

Can you please now do the same with the other device and we will see what's happening there.
 Top of the page
lextre Page Icon Posted 2005-05-01 7:43 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

OK, so I made a mistake! Probably wasn't paying too much attention at the time! Sorry about that.

Anyway, I'll dump the registry entries from the HPC2000 and upload them in just a mo. This would be from exactly the same hardware - only the ROM is different. Again, the 32MB CF card is in there.

Bear in mind that the drive only spins for a split second or two before shutting down completely so it may be connected at the time I take the reg settings but it won't be functioning.

Attachments
----------------
Attachments exports.reg (19KB - 67 downloads)
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 11