x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

FA: uk, eu, us:- Jornada 720 outfit (2x720, 2x battery, docking, wi-fi)

mr-mac Page Icon Posted 2007-12-03 6:24 AM
#
H/PC Elder

I am selling on ebay...

item 200180503481

I will post a link later, just adding this as my first post vanished and I won't be on my PC at home for about 6 or so hours.

Thanks

John

Edited by mr-mac 2007-12-03 6:39 AM
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2007-12-03 6:25 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Your first post was deleted for posting violations.
 Top of the page
mr-mac Page Icon Posted 2007-12-03 6:29 AM
#
H/PC Elder

C:Amie - 2007-12-03 11:25 AM

Your first post was deleted for posting violations.

I guess cos I forgot 'FS' was my first post in this section so sorry for overlooking that in my haste but wouldn't a gentle prompt have been better (I can see why deleting post is probs best if people have just registerd to sell somthing)...

Still at least I noticed quickly and was able to re-post...

John
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2007-12-03 7:22 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

I'm afraid that a hard stance is required given the number of people who drop in as a first poster just to sell something; they invariably cannot be bothered to look at the rules and never check their PM. This resource is provided for people to follow a rather simple set of rules, it is unfair to give special treatment to those who don't follow the rules and equally unfair on the administrators to expect us to individually contact people and wrap them up in cotton wool; particularly given the volume of deletions that we have to make from here.

Above all else; it does state that this is what we will do in the terms and conditions... which of course you have read.

Without wishing to sound crass, you won’t make the mistake again and neither will anyone who reads this thread. I think that is fair.

Oh, and we're not completely tyrannical, we decided as a trade-off that we will not add account warnings for single offences. We used to do so.

Good luck on the auction
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.328 - Cached queries : 43 - Executed queries : 31