x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Mapopolis on 6651?

wally is lazy
wally is lazy Page Icon Posted 2005-04-30 6:36 PM
#
Ugh, and I thought I was leaving this world of hpcs but somebody always wants me to do "one more thing" for them

Anyway, I hacked into it a few months ago and nearly got it working. A lack of time and real need ended the project. Mapopolis would launch and then terminate with a "should not happen" error message. LMAO, what a precise error message!

Sooo, has anyone other than me taken a stab at Mapopolis on the 6651? Anyone get it working?
The 6651 so needs a decent GPS solution. Are there any inexpensive CF or serial GPS receivers with a reliable track record on the 6651.

TY
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-04-30 7:31 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

there are something like mapsonic that's already hacked...
destinator also if someone knows this software...
 Top of the page
wally is lazy again
wally is lazy again Page Icon Posted 2005-05-01 7:07 PM
#
I prefer Mapopolis for North america. I like the maps and the program. I'll continue to muddle with it and see what happens.

But how about a GPS receiver? anyone know of a solid and cheap cf/serial unit that works well on a 6651? I'd prefer a CF unit.
 Top of the page
wallythacker Page Icon Posted 2005-08-06 12:53 AM
#
H/PC Elder

Hi,

Would someone who can run execheck (any platform) give Mapopolis a shot on their hpc?
It's free for download at http://mapopolis.com

If needed I can provide an older sh3 or mips version for testing purposes.
 Top of the page
AKG Page Icon Posted 2005-08-07 6:50 AM
#
Factorite (Senior)

wally is lazy again - 2005-05-02 8:07 AM

But how about a GPS receiver? anyone know of a solid and cheap cf/serial unit that works well on a 6651? I'd prefer a CF unit.

http://www.haicom.com.tw/gps303s.shtml
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 9