x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

WTS/WTT SMC compact flash WiFi card

jkh Page Icon Posted 2005-05-01 12:19 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hi guys and gals,

I am new here but have been lurking for quite a qhile since buying a Jornada 680e.

I recently bought an SMC CF WiFI card from a guy to use in my Jornada without doing my homework, he did send me a link to the specs and it says it is a type 1 CF card but they must have changed it as this one has different graphics, the LED is in a different location and it is much thicker, definitely a type 2 card.

It is an EZ Connect model SMC2642W and is in like new condition, I dont have a box or a software CD but the drivers are all available for download on SMC's site including a driver for using it in a PCMCIA adaptor (my adaptor is a type 1 otherwise I would keep this for one of my lappy's).

I am asking $30 shipped (PayPal preferred and I will eat the fee) or trade for a decent laptop hard drive at leat 6 or 7 gigs but preferably a 10 or larger. **OR** I would trade for a type 1 CF WiFi card that would be compatible with my 680e.

If you buy it by PP I ship either the same day or the next by regular mail (priority on request but extra), if a trade we can negotiate the terms but I typically like to ship simultaneously and of course shipping method to be negotiated.

Please e-mail me at, jkhampshireREMOVE THIS@verizon.net

This is a great little card for someone with the proper equipment to use it.

Thanks

Jeff
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.141 - Cached queries : 58 - Executed queries : 9