x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Game Emultor for 2.11

Sasquatch Page Icon Posted 2008-01-06 8:05 PM
#
Factor Fanatic

I have a 900C and posted a topic in the appropriate forum aboutt game emulators and was given a bunch of links (thanks). I want to install one on a 770 for my daughter. After trying several MIPS emulators without success, I'm wondering if anyone is using one currently they could recommend? Thanks

Edited by Sasquatch 2008-01-06 8:06 PM
 Top of the page
mscdex Page Icon Posted 2008-01-06 10:49 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

What kind of emulators are you looking for specifically? And which have you already tried?
 Top of the page
Sasquatch Page Icon Posted 2008-01-07 7:10 PM
#
Factor Fanatic

Just something to perhaps play the old NES games and the like.
 Top of the page
Viriato Page Icon Posted 2008-03-18 4:49 PM
#
Factorite (Senior)

Have you tried this one?

http://emupage.pocketgamer.org/Downloads/Multi/YameCE/YameCE_V038g_MIPS.rar

It's YameCE and it emulates the following systems: GameBoy, PC Engine, NES, SNES. Very good and fast for GBColor and NES.

You'll also need to copy GX.DLL and GX.DLL.INI for MP 770 (in attached ZIP file) to the emulator folder.

Then just copy some GBC or NES roms into YAMECE directory. When you run the emulator for the first time the menus will be in Japanese so be sure to change the language to english in the second menu » Language » English. Pretty easy! Then be sure to check under Settings » Details » Display if in the first drop down menu the Use GAPI setting is selected, if it's not select it to get a boost in speed. Then configure the rest as it fits best your machine, many options to choose from.

Hope this helps

Edited by Viriato 2008-03-18 4:52 PM

Attachments
----------------
Attachments MP770_GX.DLL.zip (3KB - 6 downloads)
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 11