x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

need help please !

anlmrma
anlmrma Page Icon Posted 2008-01-11 3:18 PM
#
Hi everyone,

I'm always trying to print in colour everything made with pocket word or pocket excel. In the print dialog, the colour option is everytime not activate.

What should I do on J680 to activate the colour option in the print dialog ?
 Top of the page
liligis Page Icon Posted 2008-01-15 10:35 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Hi, Anlmrma: I read your question days ago and I was asking myself where I had read something about printing from Jornada and that the driver is very limited.

You don't say whether you're printing directly fro the Jormada to a parallel cable printer, but if this is the case, here it is, I am quoting it from the hp web site, hope ir helps:

"NOTE: The printer driver on the HP Jornada is limited. Black and color text and images on the screen will print as black and shades of gray. Line width, text size, and other formatting may print differently with the limited Jornada driver. For full-featured printing of files created on the Jornada, save the file to the desktop PC and then print from the desktop PC."

Source:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?lc=en&cc=us&docname=bpia2308&dlc=en&product=59950&lang=en&printable=no&encodeUrl=true&

Regards

Liligis
 Top of the page
liligis Page Icon Posted 2008-01-15 10:40 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

PD. Well, I finally assumed you are trying to print from your Jornada because you ask: "What should I do on J680 to activate the colour option in the print dialog ?"

So, carry your documents to the PC and print them using the respective office program. Good luck.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2008-01-15 10:58 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

i think jetcet can do colour printing?
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2008-01-16 1:21 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

If you have a Canon BJC series printer, its Windows CE drivers support color printing. (I know from personal experience.)

cmonex: Yes, the JETCET driver also supports color printing.

Edited by CE Geek 2008-01-16 1:23 AM
 Top of the page
anlmrma
anlmrma Page Icon Posted 2008-01-18 12:09 PM
#
Thanks for you help !! JETCET is very usefull
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 62 - Executed queries : 8