x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Outlook Style for MIPS WinCE5

DarkShadow
DarkShadow Page Icon Posted 2008-01-26 3:24 PM
#
Hello,

I just received my COWON Q5W WinCE5 with a MIPS processor. I was surprise to see that it had a MIPS processor, I was certain that it was an ARM.. so now I have to download again all my softwares for MIPS..

Anyway, the Q5W doesn't come with an Outlook Contact manager, so I need to find one that I can sync with Outlook on my PC. Any suggestions? Any other Q5W users here?

Thanks,
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2008-01-26 3:34 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

You could try On-Schedule v6.2 from Odyssey. Although I have never tried it under 5.0, it is a good suite however!
 Top of the page
DarkShadow
DarkShadow Page Icon Posted 2008-01-26 4:40 PM
#
C:Amie - 2008-01-26 3:34 PM

You could try On-Schedule v6.2 from Odyssey.

On-Schedule look very interesting (from the screenshots) but I tried 3 installations packages from them for MIPS and none of them worked. always saying that I'm missing files...

Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2008-01-26 10:28 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

execheck would reveal what's missing.. or maybe you could write to their support
 Top of the page
DarkShadow
DarkShadow Page Icon Posted 2008-01-26 11:05 PM
#
tried that, but when I run execheck the window show up for half a second and then it closed... I tried many application today, most of them do not work.

I guest it's gonna take time to find ways to hack them... with clearview and cowon q5w, we will see more interest in wince5 with mips.

Edited by DarkShadow 2008-01-26 11:06 PM
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2008-01-27 3:08 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

i guess you don't frequent this forum section

this will tell you how to use execheck on ce 5.0: http://www.hpcfactor.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=11405&posts=5&start=1
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.203 - Cached queries : 44 - Executed queries : 25