x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

grebee Page Icon Posted 2008-02-03 10:01 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hello:

Is there any way to delete cookies in PIE 3.0, WinCE2.11, H/PC? I did not use the H/PC for a while and I can't login to us.m.yahoo.com like I used to. It says temporarily unavailable, bad URL, or property doesn't exist. I disabled cookies but got the same result. Or is this another site that they "changed for the better"?

Also, saw on a previous post that Netfront 3.0 would work? Looked for a place to download but couldn't find any. Any suggestions?

Thanks.
 Top of the page
evieabston Page Icon Posted 2008-04-02 6:52 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Hi:
I don't know what HPC you have, but I have a MobilePro 880. It works on CE Version 2.11. I used to be able to use my yahoo account on my MP900c that has IE4.0, but on the MP880, it gives me an error message that it can't find the address I typed in and to check the web address and try again. I just switched to another email service. I can use Gmail or aol.
 Top of the page
grebee Page Icon Posted 2008-04-02 10:05 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

I've got a Jornada 820. It is so sad that the PIE is becoming unusable. I've been getting that alot lately, too, about checking the web address. I've found that if you refresh, it sometimes loads anyway. I lost my webpage capability about a year ago to Hotmail and now I finally lost the Yahoo. I can still get to att.net and I have the AOL client. I can get to some POP3s like verizon.net and earthlink.net on Pocket Outlook. I suppose I could pay for the Yahoo POP3 but I just hate it when they upgrade so legacy devices can't use the pages anymore. They probably require IE 4 or greater. Unfortunately, I can't hack the registry to make PIE3 pretend it is 4.
 Top of the page
joval Page Icon Posted 2008-05-30 9:20 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Sensei

I just joined the ranks with the nec 800 and revisted pie...it won't open many web sites anymore...can't get wikipedia or google.

Remote desktop has saved the day though...if you have xppro it can open up a whole new world and lifetime for the hpc.
 Top of the page
Chuck E
Chuck E Page Icon Posted 2008-07-09 12:48 PM
#
Here's a good URL to get to Google (including image search!) on the MobilePro 800:

http://www.google.com/dirhp

It's really a lifesaver...

Also I've recently been able to post to my Yahoo groups on the MobilePro 880. I think I was able to sign in on a mobile Yahoo page, then I navigated to My Groups...

It's maddening to see perfectly good PIE being made "obsolete"!

Chuck
 Top of the page
turbo.deluxe Page Icon Posted 2008-10-07 1:56 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

What alternative browsers are there for HPC Pro (CE 2.11) StrongARM !?!?!?
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 11