x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Artem OnAir ComCard 11 on HP620lx (WinCE) how???

Joiseppe
Joiseppe Page Icon Posted 2008-03-09 7:36 AM
#
Hey users... At first, my english is not best but I´ll try.
Okay i have an Ho 620lx and i want to get wlan there, i have bought me an Artem onair comcard 11 pcmcia card.
My Problem is how to install a programm to use wlan and how to install the driver for this card. i dont know i try all programms, driver. I havent acitve sync and so i think it isnt easy to install the driver. i load it from the internet, put it on my flashcard and i put these falshcard in my hp...
but by the most files didnt work...
So please, please tell me how to install these card with a programm where work!
(I have installed the TascalRegEdit) maybe i can with these program install my wlan, but how?

Thank you for answeres. And if someone know german here, please answere in german, and if not, answere in english, i hop i can translate it.

Thanks
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2008-03-09 3:18 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

First of all, ActiveSync is for the PC you're synchronizing with (and installing programs from), not for the 620LX. (Installieren Sie ActiveSync im 620LX nicht - installieren Sie es im PC.)

This card uses the Agere driver. Try the Lucent WaveLAN driver found here:

http://www.hpcfactor.com/hcl/detail.asp?hcdid=117&pn=1&mstrcat=12&sortby=&hclq=&gowince=

Click on the link in "Notes" to install it to your PC. Then, after installing ActiveSync on your PC, connect the 620LX and run the installer for the WaveLAN driver.

Let us know if you need further guidance. (Fragen Sie weiter, wenn Sie andere Hilfe möchten. That's about as much German as I can remember. )

Edited by CE Geek 2008-03-09 3:26 PM
 Top of the page
joiesppe
joiesppe Page Icon Posted 2008-03-10 4:43 PM
#
yea, thanks.
and which activesync i need to use the infared connection (beacuse i havent a serial) ???
thanks
 Top of the page
joiseppe
joiseppe Page Icon Posted 2008-03-10 5:13 PM
#
okay yeaaa, i have got an infared connection, and the programm has been installed. but if i insert my pcmcia wlan card (artem onair) the there open a window which called: "please insert the name for the driver" which is the name?? and how to use the card?

greetings
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2008-03-10 8:39 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Enter wvlan46 as the driver name. Then give it a minute or so to obtain an IP address and detect your network. Then you should be able to connect to the Internet. Be advised, though, that there are many sites that Pocket Internet Explorer 2 (the browser on the 620LX) cannot open.
 Top of the page
joiseppe
joiseppe Page Icon Posted 2008-03-11 3:29 AM
#
Okay i´ll try.
Whats with this: http://www.hpcfactor.com/hcl/detail.asp?hcdid=520&pn=1&mstrcat=0&sortby=&hclq=artem&gowince=

??
If i try to install this driver from artem, my whole hp getting twat and i must restart it with deleating all files
 Top of the page
joisppe
joisppe Page Icon Posted 2008-03-11 3:41 AM
#
okay
after i tipped in wvlan46 they stood: WAVELAN: Install_Driver PnpId ARtem-Onair-2B13 Regpath wvlan46 RegSize 256

have you an answere?
 Top of the page
joiseppe
joiseppe Page Icon Posted 2008-03-11 7:40 AM
#
joisppe - 2008-03-11 3:41 AM

okay
after i tipped in wvlan46.dll they stood: WAVELAN: Install_Driver PnpId ARtem-Onair-2B13 Regpath wvlan46.dll RegSize 256

have you an answere?

I think i need the .dll file???
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.219 - Cached queries : 52 - Executed queries : 16