x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

ViewSonic Airpanel V110

[Frozen]
1 2 3
Frozen
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2008-05-15 3:44 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Don't give me too much credit - I've only gotten parts of eVB for CE 3 working in CE 2.11, not 2.0. (The latter is a much bigger stretch since the runtime library is much smaller in CE 2.0.)

You know I reflashed my 900C with Cmonex v2 a long time ago, with no problems. The steps seemed simpler and smaller in number than those in the above link, though. I just gotta get over the initial intimidation. (I saw that the first part of the process is run remotely, and that doesn't make me nervous. It's just worrying about reading the instructions too fast and doing something in the wrong order. As I've said before, when you get older, you start to think in shortcuts.)
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2008-05-15 8:47 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

the description is just overcomplicated... not your fault

just go step by step, and it'll be fine!
 Top of the page
sergate Page Icon Posted 2008-08-08 7:23 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

You have my two copies of the v210 roms

Do you still have the two V210 roms? I'm in serious need of a working v210 OS. My original OS image was corrupted and I installed the latest build from the viewsonic website. Now I have no wireless!

Viewsonic doesn't seem to care how many people have ruined these expensive little v210 nightmares.

THANKS!
 Top of the page
DonL0001 Page Icon Posted 2008-08-08 8:15 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

sergate - 2008-08-08 8:23 PM

Do you still have the two V210 roms? I'm in serious need of a working v210 OS. My original OS image was corrupted and I installed the latest build from the viewsonic website. Now I have no wireless!

Viewsonic doesn't seem to care how many people have ruined these expensive little v210 nightmares.

THANKS!

Sergate,

I think I have what is supposed to be a corrected version of the Viewsonic v210 download.

If you send me a PM with your email address, I will upload it to a service that will email you download instructions.

Regards, Don
 Top of the page
DonL0001 Page Icon Posted 2008-08-08 9:28 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

DonL0001 - 2008-08-08 9:15 PM

sergate - 2008-08-08 8:23 PM

THANKS!

Sergate,

I think I have what is supposed to be a corrected version of the Viewsonic v210 download.

If you send me a PM with your email address, I will upload it to a service that will email you download instructions.

Regards, Don

I don't need the PM and used your email address available here. You should have received an email with download instructions.

Good Luck, Don
 Top of the page
Nate the great Page Icon Posted 2008-11-29 5:45 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

*bump*
I have a v110, and want to be able find this again.
 Top of the page
Nate the great Page Icon Posted 2008-11-29 6:09 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

I don't have the companion CD. Can someone point me at a copy?
 Top of the page
v110 owner
v110 owner Page Icon Posted 2009-01-19 3:12 AM
#
I have 1 of these panels and would like to b able to update firmware for other uses. If you remove battery and hold keyboard button and gui button (2 buttons under power button) while you insert the battery the device enters USB disaster recovery mode.
Thats all i can do unfortunatley. I have no CD, no drivers, nothing. I have been searching internet for days. anyone have any links where i can find them?

thanks. Chris.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2009-01-20 1:21 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

viewsonic site has the rom images unless they got removed

I did download some roms from there a while ago. what model do you have, 100 or 110 or what else?

Edited by cmonex 2009-01-20 1:21 AM
 Top of the page
DenhamTS
DenhamTS Page Icon Posted 2009-01-26 1:01 AM
#
I have a V110 I would love roms for. I also could use the cds that came with it.
 Top of the page
burg650
burg650 Page Icon Posted 2009-02-15 1:48 PM
#
I am having a problem getting my v150 to connect to a new computer the software installed fine, but it does not connect. I ran microsoft smart display and all seem fine untill I get message that network connectivity failed and then it tell me do it manual but that is where I get stuck as I do not know what to chamge, help please.

Thanks
Roger
burg650@verizon.net
 Top of the page
burg650
burg650 Page Icon Posted 2009-02-22 2:40 PM
#
Does the v150 cd work on the v110.

Roger C
burg650@verizon.net
 Top of the page
v110 owner
v110 owner Page Icon Posted 2009-02-22 9:11 PM
#
I have a few v110 panels. i cant find roms or software on viewsonic site, even products listings are gone.
anyone know anywhere to get software or tools for these panels?
 Top of the page
Trevor
Trevor Page Icon Posted 2009-02-22 9:48 PM
#
Hi there -

I can help. Ended up having a chat session with a Viewsonic rep, who ACTUALLY gave me drivers/firmware updates for the v110 and v150. Here is the link (don't ask me how I couldn't find this page even after WEEKS of my own searching):

http://tom.viewsonic.com/support/drivers_v110_v150.htm#v150images

There's a monitor driver there too.

I got ahold of some v100 roms and bootloaders, as I had originally wanted to flash my v150 with a full version of Windows CE. I've tried using the RDPWizard to flash CE 4.1 and 3.0 firmwares, but no luck. The unit gets halfway through the flashing process and freezes.

I'd really, REALLY like some help hacking this thing. I'm a novice, but I'll help in any way I can.

-Trevor : )

Top of the page
burg650
burg650 Page Icon Posted 2009-03-01 10:55 AM
#
I thought that since Viewsonic has discontinue the Airpanel they would not give support anymore. What did not cost you and did they help you fix the problem. I still have my problem where the air panel will not connect to the computer, keep getting error message that panel can not communicate with computer. I have tried to re-install all software and reset the panel as well but still get same message.

Thanks
Roger
burg650@verizon.net
 Top of the page
1 2 3
Frozen
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.218 - Cached queries : 63 - Executed queries : 11