x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

corporate
corporate Page Icon Posted 2005-05-12 12:21 PM
#
Hi, I'm looking to purchase a good condition (or hopefully mint) NEC MobilePro 790 and I'm willing to pay decently to get it as well. If you have one you'd like to sell please drop me a PM or an email (dan AT hunke DOT ca) with what you have to offer!

It does need to hold a full charge and include all (or most) accessories. Pictures would be great as well.

Thanks!
 Top of the page
lextre Page Icon Posted 2005-05-12 1:29 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

There's one going on eBay for $150 'Buy It Now' from a US seller that may be oif interest to you. It was there earlier today but you'd better be quick as that will soon sell.
 Top of the page
corporate
corporate Page Icon Posted 2005-05-12 8:49 PM
#
Yeah, I saw that a few days ago and it's gone now

That's ok, it was lacking the AC adapter and I wasn't too sure about the quality of the unit. Anyone have anything they're looking to sell?

Shipping would be to Edmonton, Alberta, Canada (if that wasn't obvious).
 Top of the page
Yoldering Page Icon Posted 2005-05-12 10:13 PM
#
H/PC Vanguard

eh, try http://shopping.msn.com/fts/ftsresults.aspx?searchText=&fcId=3&pcId=190&rbrandId=4918 or give this one a try
http://www.empc2.com/products/description.php/II=17/CA=1
I don't know how many you will find on the first one though.

Edited by Yoldering 2005-05-12 10:22 PM
 Top of the page
corporate
corporate Page Icon Posted 2005-05-13 5:04 PM
#
Thanks for all your help, I bought snappy's so I'm good to go
 Top of the page
Snappy! Page Icon Posted 2005-05-14 12:28 AM
#
H/PC Elder

corporate - 2005-05-13 3:04 PM

Thanks for all your help, I bought snappy's so I'm good to go

Somehow reading your post here makes me feel that much better ... ...
 Top of the page
corporate
corporate Page Icon Posted 2005-05-14 2:30 AM
#
It's going to a good home
 Top of the page
corporate
corporate Page Icon Posted 2005-05-26 4:09 PM
#
It's here!

I'm rather excited, first thing's getting that wireless card working (shouldn't take more than 2 minutes).

Thanks again!
 Top of the page
Snappy! Page Icon Posted 2005-05-26 8:38 PM
#
H/PC Elder

Great! ... glad it made it through the custom and all. Did u have to pay much custom fees?

You know, after I came back from the PostOffice, I thought I recall not signing on the postage label! And I was like ... oh oh ... ... but anyhow, it went through, or did I sign on it?

Well, one thing I am sure is that you will like the eXtended-batt 2400mAh! ...
 Top of the page
corporate
corporate Page Icon Posted 2005-05-26 10:46 PM
#
I ended up paying like $22 canadian, which I luckily had just enough cash on me for Not bad at all, actually.

I'm rocking the hugely extended life battery right now, posting wirelessly from my roommate's room. I'm loving this thing, but god do I hate iMov messenger and paying for an IRC client seems odd to me I don't work again until Sunday so I suppose I'll be brushing up on my Visual C and installing the SDK
 Top of the page
Snappy! Page Icon Posted 2005-05-27 10:03 AM
#
H/PC Elder

corporate - 2005-05-26 8:46 PM

I ended up paying like $22 canadian, which I luckily had just enough cash on me for Not bad at all, actually.

I'm rocking the hugely extended life battery right now, posting wirelessly from my roommate's room. I'm loving this thing, but god do I hate iMov messenger and paying for an IRC client seems odd to me I don't work again until Sunday so I suppose I'll be brushing up on my Visual C and installing the SDK

*phew* glad it was not a bomb at the custom! I didn want to lie about the value of the item and all ... Have to tell da truth ya know?

The other batt is not too shabby itself, rated at 1700mAh when new. I got it with the unit on the second replacement shipment through a mis-shipment by the seller.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-05-27 10:09 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

imov isn't the only option for msn! try ms portrait. third option is ircce. yes you heard right. every irc client can do msn.

yeah ircce shouldn't be shareware, as it's buggy and doesn't know enough to be worth paying for it... or just find a free java irc client.. there are some that work.. but with all the disadvantages of java applications.
so, why are you installing the SDK? irc client or some other plan?

Edited by cmonex 2005-05-27 10:13 AM
 Top of the page
corporate
corporate Page Icon Posted 2005-05-30 6:22 AM
#
cmonex - 2005-05-27 8:09 AM

imov isn't the only option for msn! try ms portrait. third option is ircce. yes you heard right. every irc client can do msn.

yeah ircce shouldn't be shareware, as it's buggy and doesn't know enough to be worth paying for it... or just find a free java irc client.. there are some that work.. but with all the disadvantages of java applications.
so, why are you installing the SDK? irc client or some other plan?

And IRC client and a new IM client are both in the cards, and I'm going to say here and now that they are going to be completely free and (eventually) open source to the community. I'm a poor student so I know how it is to other poor people.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-05-30 10:07 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

corporate - 2005-05-30 12:22 PM

And IRC client and a new IM client are both in the cards, and I'm going to say here and now that they are going to be completely free and (eventually) open source to the community. I'm a poor student so I know how it is to other poor people.

WOW. i've been planning to write an IRC client after i learnt c++... i'd like to help you but i can't right now. however i can help with testing!
can i submit a request for features? hehehe
oh yeah and /me is a poor student too, agrees completely
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-05-30 10:08 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

oh, i see now we're talking absolutely OT. sorry!
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.265 - Cached queries : 65 - Executed queries : 9