x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

hpcfactor website on h/pc

longboarder543
longboarder543 Page Icon Posted 2005-05-12 4:22 PM
#
Hello!

I just got my mobilepro 780 in the mail and what can I say, it's fantastic. I'm posting this from my h/pc; it took me about 5 minutes to get my wifi adapter setup (generic Prism driver), and now Im installing apps.

Anyway, the reason Im writing this post is because I can't login under my account in the hpcfactor forums, I get a page does not exist error when I click on the logon link for the forums.

Also, I cannot login to mail.yahoo.com, it says that it cannot establish secure connection. I HAVE installed the 128bit encryption update from Microsoft.

Any help would be appreciated -- Nathan
 Top of the page
Yoldering Page Icon Posted 2005-05-12 8:07 PM
#
H/PC Vanguard

Try http://wap.oa.yahoo.com/ for yahoo anyway. I don't know about the other problem. Hope the link helps.
 Top of the page
longboarder543
longboarder543 Page Icon Posted 2005-05-12 8:23 PM
#
Thanks,

I have been able to check my mail through the wap page, but wanted to get the full functionality of the www. I just did a soft reset after installing the 128 SSL update, and voila!, it worked.

I am still not able, however, to log in as a member. I enter my username and password, and hit login, and I get taken to a page not found of some sort. I noticed that the end of the URL is "/[object]"

Thanks, Nathan
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-05-12 8:29 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

This is a known problem on 2.11's PIE version. We are still trying to figoure out the problem - all we have to go on is that line in the url which is no help in tracking it down through frankly thosands upon thousands of lines of code.

We keep information like this in the Forum Bugs thread in Off-Topic, so keep an eye out for updates.

Regards.
 Top of the page
sierraart
sierraart Page Icon Posted 2005-05-16 1:58 AM
#
Wow... thanks for the yahoo link. I've been having trouble logging onto Yahoo too and just happened to find your reply to longboarder543. It worked Thanks.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 9