x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Help with missing file on J680

zuluimpey Page Icon Posted 2008-05-06 4:51 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Don't know if anyone can help me - I have a J680 which I used for Rockwell PLC programming/Fault finding. It was a special edition I bought from Rockwell years ago - came supplied with a 16MB CF card.

What makes this unit different is that it comes with a pre-installed (in ROM) version of RSPocketlogixCE. Some of the files were also on the CF card. My CF card has broken down now (replaced it with a 500MB one), and I can't recover the 2 files rslad500ce.ocx and rslad5ce.ocx, which seem to be the PLC engine files. The interface works, but when I try to open a PLC file I get an error messaga "could not load processor engine"

I installed the software update from Rocwell (supplied on floppy with the machine in 2000), but these 2 files are not installed again. I think these files are only shipped on the CF card - not sure why if everything else is in ROM.

Can anyone please send me the files, or contact me so I can get them from you.

Thanks!
 Top of the page
Hal Page Icon Posted 2008-05-10 9:48 PM
#
H/PC Elite

There are CF file recovery tools available...is your CF in good enough condition to try that?
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2008-05-11 12:51 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

just use getdataback.
 Top of the page
zuluimpey Page Icon Posted 2008-05-11 1:31 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Tried it already - nothing is recoverable from the CF card
 Top of the page
Jump to forum: