x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

I need a new Stylus! Please help!

Crunchy Frog
Crunchy Frog Page Icon Posted 2004-10-21 5:23 PM
#
I have a 620LX and need a new stylus. I have looked everywhere. Does anyone have one to sell or know where to find them. I am willing to pay whatever is needed for the little obsolete piece of plastic.
 Top of the page
bruisedquasar Page Icon Posted 2005-03-08 2:25 AM
#
H/PC Philosopher

Some Casio PDA enthusiasts make their own pen stylus from a four-color Bic pen. They pull the ink barrel they do not want, get a white, round coffee stir (straw) and push it in place of the ink barrel. They then coat the tip with a substance ( there are different ones that will work) that dries like rubber. I believe you must trim the straw some so it will retract completely into the pen. I assembled one of these home made styluses once as I waited for my replacement stylus to arrive but some PDA owners prefer their modified Bic pen stylus.

Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-03-08 8:34 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Give hp a call and so long as you get a nice person if you ask for "F1247A" they can probably dig some up for you - but you'll have to be extra nice as they have a closed inventory policy.
 Top of the page
Lensman Page Icon Posted 2005-03-08 11:59 AM
#
Factor Fanatic

There's one being auctioned on eBay:

http://search.ebay.com/620lx-stylus_W0QQsojsZ1QQfromZR40

This guy sells a lot of Jornada parts which he seems to put up one at a time. You could write him directly and ask if he'd just sell you one.
 Top of the page
sophisticatedleaf Page Icon Posted 2005-03-13 10:23 PM
#
Avatar image of sophisticatedleaf
H/PC Elder

Wanna PM me some more ordering secrets?
 Top of the page
bruisedquasar Page Icon Posted 2005-03-15 10:00 AM
#
H/PC Philosopher

Crunchy Frog - 2004-10-21 5:23 PM

I have a 620LX and need a new stylus. I have looked everywhere.

[usedhandhelds.com] <<< sells used handhelds and accessories. Easy to contact. Check the HP handheld section. They have HP stylus 2-packs in stock. I think they are for the 600\700 series Jornadas. Email the host and ask about a stylus for the 620LX

The site is owned and operated by the founder & owner of PocketPC Magazine
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2005-03-15 7:51 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

LSM Services services used to sell them in the 3-packs. I'm not sure if they are still around or not...you might check with them. I don't remember their website URL, just remember ordering them from Ohio a few years back. Maybe a web search of LSM services will show them...

Rich
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 63 - Executed queries : 9