x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

I have Sharp Handheld PC HC-AJ2 Microsoft Windows CE 3.01 but it's japanese ..Help me.

w_nu50 Page Icon Posted 2008-06-01 9:37 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

1). I have Sharp Handheld PC HC-AJ2 Microsoft Windows CE 2.11 but it's japanese ..Help me. I am Thai and can read English font. But I can not read Japanese font.. please help me .. How can I change font Japanese to English font. it's show mbedded-Operating-System: Microsoft Handheld PC 3.0 Professional Edition (Jupiter) and Operating-System-Kernel: Microsoft Windows CE 2.11 then operating system is ms windows ce 2.11 or ms windows ce 3.0 ???? from link http://www.pdastock.com/Sharp-Telios-HC-AJ2-634.html

2). This link to show spec of Hc-Aj2 of Sharp handheld pc.
http://www.pdastock.com/Sharp-Telios-HC-AJ2-634.html

so.. Can it change OS Microsoft windows CE 2.11 to Microsoft windows 95 or 98 or me or xp. Please suggest me how can I do?

3) Can it upgrade this model Handheld pc to ...for example ..up Ram or up more maximum harddisk or up more high speed CPU. Please suggest me.

Thank you .and sorry for my stupid English.

w_nu50@hotmail.com

Edited by w_nu50 2008-06-01 9:45 AM
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2008-06-01 12:36 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

it is ce 2.11.

so you can't make it english (well, not at this time of writing)

Top of the page
w_nu50 Page Icon Posted 2008-06-02 12:44 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

can I convert MS windows CE 2.11 to ms windows 3.1 or 95 98 me anymore ??..please.. or dos 6.22 I want to do it.
 Top of the page
Jake Page Icon Posted 2008-06-02 4:00 PM
#
H/PC Vanguard

Choking on the stench of ambition in Washington DC
You certainly can't install 95 or 98. Your only workaround is to buy PocketDos and either use 6.22 or Window 3.0 (not 3.1). Even doing that has no point. CE is much faster and can do more.

Jake
 Top of the page
w_nu50 Page Icon Posted 2008-06-03 1:04 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Jake or anyone How can download Ms windows CE2.11 version English and where is that website? Because I was finding to buy this software yesterday but none of it. No oneelse in Pantip praza in Thailand help me about this. I like it Hc-Aj2 it so small like laptop.I will try to install Ms windows CE2.11 Eng or above to replace it ..Help me Jake
 Top of the page
w_nu50 Page Icon Posted 2008-06-03 1:09 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

I want to connect Hc-aj2 with Nokia 6233 Infrared |Irdra How can I do? I usually to play internet by blutooth 6233 with PC,windows XP. My mobile Nokia6233 is AIS and it already set to play wap or internet with PC by blutooth already. Then I want to connect Hc-aj2 and 6233 to play internet with Japanese. Please help me. Step by step please...
 Top of the page
Jake Page Icon Posted 2008-06-03 7:31 AM
#
H/PC Vanguard

Choking on the stench of ambition in Washington DC
In my opinion, you need to add a little more organization to this project. First off, the language can't be changed. Your machine is in Japanese and that's it. Since you don't speak Japanese, I think you should learn all you can from this machine and if you like the general idea of Windows CE, then buy one in English.

English machines are easy to get in any country. If you want to play with IR and your phone (you would NOT be able to play games via the connection--it's too slow), there are tutorials in this site's Support section. I repeat: you would be able to check email and do very light browsing with an IR connection, but nothing intensive.

Jake
 Top of the page
Jesus Page Icon Posted 2008-06-03 8:55 AM
#
Factor Fanatic

you windows is Ce3.0, while the core is 2.11 But as it is a pile of crap, you better sell it to some japanese collector. it is museal. You can wriite in english too, on japanese e-bay alike sites, I am convinced.
 Top of the page
Jesus Page Icon Posted 2008-06-03 10:10 AM
#
Factor Fanatic

Jesus - 2008-06-03 8:55 AM

you windows is Ce3.0, while the core is 2.11 But as it is a pile of crap, you better sell it to some japanese collector. it is museal. You can wriite in english too, on japanese e-bay alike sites, I am convinced.

http://stores.ebay.fr/Direct-From-Japan-Store
http://dfj-store.com the guy is often online for chat and help, perhaps he converts from japanese to english
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.312 - Cached queries : 65 - Executed queries : 10