x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Qkall Page Icon Posted 2008-07-01 1:45 AM
#
Factorite (Senior)

well since i got no help in the aircrack department i cashed in a bluetooth card...

i'm using rtfm's dev build, i stick that puppy and check if it notices it... no lights come on... but when i

#cardctl iden
Socket 0:
product info: "AmbiCom,Inc", "BT2000E", "Bluetooth PC/CF Card"
manfid: 0x022d, 0x2000
function: 2 (serial)

i assume i have to install a driver... but i'm not sure which one i did some googling and foudn this page... shizz... but i don't know which one... and really where to go from there...

help a brotha' out!
 Top of the page
RTFM Page Icon Posted 2008-07-03 8:21 PM
#
H/PC Elite

Good news is it should work... but not with the included jornada 2.4 kernel. Gernoth never built bluetooth into them. Should work with 2.6 kernel under jlime though. Or you can try this 2.4 kernel with bluetooth built in: http://m2xrain.googlepages.com/2.4.34-j720.BT_xRAIN_20070919.tgz

Cheers.
 Top of the page
Qkall Page Icon Posted 2008-07-05 7:11 PM
#
Factorite (Senior)

first let me say thank you for the the kernel...

however, i can't get it to boot.. not really sure what i'm doing wrong however... i followed the readme and i keep getting an error about not being able to read /lib/modules/2.4.35.3-j720/modules.dep and over all not finding that folder (although i hadn't removed or moved it)... so i tried a symlink previous folder to the new one .. no workie i tried renaming the bt folder to that ... nothing... i'm kind of at a loss... i'll keep tinkering about to get it to boot.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 10