x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Left Hand Mouse Option Missing :(

nosmoht Page Icon Posted 2008-07-20 6:51 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Most frustrating, the mouse options dialog of my NetBook Pro is missing the options to adjust pointer speed and toggle button swapping - I've google this subject and found a few pdf's calling themselves CE 4.2 User Guides (one can be found here http://www.vxl.net/pdf/WinCENet42-AG.pdf - take a look at page 23) all pdfs I have found show a second tab on the mouse dialog with the settings I need.

Does anyone know of a hotfix or utility that can give me the ability to swap the buttons?

I did have a look at the TweakIT settings to see if there was anything else in there but couldn't find anything that would do it. I did use the registry editor to add a SwapMouseButtons Value to the Mouse Sub Key under Control Panel on HKCU and tried a soft reset but nothing happened when it came back up.

I added the Mouse subkey myself using info found on MSDN for setting mouse speed - maybe I have to change a different key somewhere else though - unfortunately I cannot find anything that is called mouse in the registry

Any help greatly appreciated!

Cheers
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2008-07-20 8:39 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Maybe tweaks2k2.com has a solution for that - can't hurt to ask the folks there.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.203 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 12