x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Linksys WPC11 v3 - Setup

Cajun47 Page Icon Posted 2008-09-26 8:03 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

I have been unsuccessful in setting up my Linksys WPC11 v3 wireless network card. The setup instructions appear to be good for a normal laptop but when it comes to a Handheld the setup comments are a bit lacking, particularly for a NEC 780 unit.

I have been able to connect to the router, wireless. However, I have not bee successful in connecting to the interet. Can anyone offer some setup suggestions?

Thnks, Mike
 Top of the page
SirThoreth Page Icon Posted 2008-10-04 12:38 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Cajun47 - 2008-09-26 5:03 AM

I have been unsuccessful in setting up my Linksys WPC11 v3 wireless network card. The setup instructions appear to be good for a normal laptop but when it comes to a Handheld the setup comments are a bit lacking, particularly for a NEC 780 unit.

I have been able to connect to the router, wireless. However, I have not bee successful in connecting to the interet. Can anyone offer some setup suggestions?

Thnks, Mike

Mike,

Which driver and software are you using for your Linksys card, and, also, are you running WEP or WPA on your router?
 Top of the page
Cajun47 Page Icon Posted 2008-10-05 9:52 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

The driver I down loaded from the Linksys website for WinCe.

Top of the page
SirThoreth Page Icon Posted 2008-10-19 12:22 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Cajun47 - 2008-10-05 6:52 AM

The driver I down loaded from the Linksys website for WinCe.

Huh, weird. I'm not seeing any drivers in the HCL here on the site for anything prior to Windows CE 3.0 - you might want to grab the generic Prism drivers for it, and see if those work.
 Top of the page
ericrf
ericrf Page Icon Posted 2008-10-19 2:29 AM
#
I have a problem with the same card in my MP 900, I installed the software from the page of Linksys, it began to work, but it cant detect any network in range, the drivers I installed is fron Linksys, from the WL100, and prism, If you want the links just let me know, and if someone can help me to config for detecting networks
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2008-10-19 12:05 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Everyone has problemswith the linksys.com drivers on H/PC which is why the HCL doesn't bother offering them. As SirThoreth said, grad the ref's from the cesd.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 62 - Executed queries : 9