x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

CF BLUETOOTH WITH CMONEX DRIVER FOR CE NET 4.X

1 2
mr-mac Page Icon Posted 2008-10-07 5:02 AM
#
H/PC Elder

Nope.

The BTStack link I provided is a much more up to date version of the driver in the HCL.

The BTObex link is extra software to allow OBEX over bluetooth.

John

PS IIRC the Drakar stack version is 4. somthing or 1. somthing in the HCL the link I provided is 7.0.27..... Aparently this stack has memory/resource leak fixes and allows multiple connections (there may be other extra's).

Edited by mr-mac 2008-10-07 5:06 AM
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2008-10-07 8:37 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

meh, firefox sucks... or maybe you just need to update to firefox 3.0? who knows..

anyway, glad the issue is sorted now!

if you want to install mr-mac's version (it is for socket bt, yes), then i suggest you first uninstall the previous driver.

for internet connection with phone... maybe you need to set the APN in dial string on the hpc.
 Top of the page
isotherm Page Icon Posted 2008-10-07 10:52 PM
#
H/PC Elite

Heh, for reference, the HTML in the HCL is what is broken, not Firefox. Someone should fix it.

Edited by isotherm 2008-10-07 10:52 PM
 Top of the page
Slycarter Page Icon Posted 2008-10-14 10:59 AM
#
H/PC Philosopher

Hi everybody,
unfortunately I am not able to connect on internet with my phone via bluetooth yet. I set a new connection and properly configured everything and when I start connection, on port opening ,my phone seems to respond because I can seen bluetooth icon on it changing color for connection; then when HPC starts dialing the number it gives up. I noticed that even though I have entered a number to call connection windows doesn't show it but nothing. Somehow in bluetooth device manage,r bluetooth phone option is gray and can't be selected. Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks

Edited by Slycarter 2008-10-14 11:04 AM
 Top of the page
Slycarter Page Icon Posted 2008-10-15 12:59 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

Does anyone have some clues?
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 11