x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

J720 cannot open program

chatz17
chatz17 Page Icon Posted 2008-10-07 9:54 AM
#
hi,
thanks before for everyones who see or maybe give a solutions for my problems with my jornada.

i am newbie in using handheld pc, every things just be great using my jornada 720 until someday i have a big problem because suddenly i cannot open my pword, it says :

cannot open 'pword' (or one of its components). Make sure the path and filename are correct and that all the required libraries are available.

i find that the pword.exe is still in windows file, i click it and still give me a same answer, the problems is not stop right there because all of the icon (contacts, tacks, excel, hp viewer, power point, calender, etc) in my desktop is have a same problems.

i really don't know whats wrong with this and it make me frustrating

really need help
 Top of the page
CAuser Page Icon Posted 2008-10-07 10:06 AM
#
H/PC Sensei

If you can back up your added/installed stuff, doing a hard reset will be the easiest way to return to the original working condition.
 Top of the page
chatz17
chatz17 Page Icon Posted 2008-10-07 9:44 PM
#
i can't open backup program, it say

cannot find 'backup' (or one of its components). Make sure the path and filename are correct and that all the required libraries are available.

how i can do hard reset??
 Top of the page
chatz17
chatz17 Page Icon Posted 2008-10-07 9:57 PM
#
i have fine how to hard reset and after doing that my jornada going normal again

thanks for your tips
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 58 - Executed queries : 12