x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

IM+ probelms on Jornada 720

phillessex720 Page Icon Posted 2008-10-09 7:15 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

OK people ive done all what you have said and with success. Redgear is a great!!
Sadly the IM+ trial version i have downloaded (for use of 7day) opens up stuck with a screen with the 7 possible options of IM!!

I've check MSN but nothing happens can anyone help?

I downloaded the .CAB file from the shape services www site.

Can anyone shed any light on this....have other j720 users had the same issue? or is it just a 720 thing?

Thanks

Phill
 Top of the page
isotherm Page Icon Posted 2008-10-09 8:34 AM
#
H/PC Elite

I'm not too familiar with this program, and I don't know which version(s) were reported as working. But looking at their webpage - did you try downloading the Pocket PC 2002 CAB? It probably has the best compatibility.

By the way, I encourage posting questions related to RedGear on my forums. It helps ensure a faster response and that other users can easily find answers to their questions as well.

Edited by isotherm 2008-10-09 8:35 AM
 Top of the page
RTFM
RTFM Page Icon Posted 2008-10-09 8:51 AM
#
If i remember correctly, you might need to use winwatch from damnsoft.org to move that first IM+ window up off the screen to see the 'ok' button. After that IM+ fits the screen normally.
 Top of the page
isotherm Page Icon Posted 2008-10-09 10:11 AM
#
H/PC Elite

WinWatch is not compatible with RedGear unless the keys are reassigned, nor should it be necessary. This issue is now being tracked in this thread on my forum and is likely due to the absence of PocketPC MFC runtimes.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.142 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 12