x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Ethernet-Cards Fiberline FL-FE1600 & FL-FE1500 working on J720 !!!

michelman Page Icon Posted 2005-05-23 12:06 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

I can report that Fiberline FL-FE1600 Ethernet-Card is beautifuly working on my J720 !
It is a 10/100MB PCMCIA 16bit NIC!

I got mine at ebay for 1€

The FL-FE1500 is the older model, but will work too!
Driver support:
http://www.fiberlineeurope.de/Preislisten/fiberline_produkte/treiber/fe1500_CE.exe

The driver is for both models!

Maybe it should be added to HCL.

Have fun

michelman
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-05-23 4:23 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Many thanks, I have added the two adapters to the HCL.
 Top of the page
james
james Page Icon Posted 2005-10-19 3:22 PM
#
i also lost my cd for this ethernet card. if anyone can send me a copy i will be your best friend. I dont want to go out and buy a new card.
sabo6@yahoo.com thankyou
 Top of the page
pinarek Page Icon Posted 2005-10-20 7:24 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Michelman...
kannst Du mir auch so eine Karte für den Jornada 720 besorgen ? oder hast du eunen Tipp wo so eine (funktionierende) her bekomme ?
Mit der von mir gekauften 3c589d komme ich nicht weiter, geht einfach nicht.
Ich denke doch du bist aus Deutschland und kannst das hier lesen oder ?

Gruss pinarek
 Top of the page
sophisticatedleaf Page Icon Posted 2005-10-20 10:28 PM
#
Avatar image of sophisticatedleaf
H/PC Elder

I hope michelman can speak German... (Funny how I recognized a language I do not speak.. )

Here is the rough babelfish translation...you can make enough out of it:

can you procure also so a map for the Jornada 720 to me? or have do you eunen type where one (functioning) get ago in such a way? With the 3c589d bought by me get ahead I not, go simply not. I think nevertheless you am from Germany and can that here read or?

-Ok, a VERY rough translation. I think babelfish needs some grammatical work.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-10-21 12:21 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

michelman's ip address seems to be german
 Top of the page
pinarek Page Icon Posted 2005-10-21 5:33 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hello ProgramSynthesiser und Cmonex

Thank you for help me. I hope the Man Michelman read this Post in the next time.

Greetings from Germany Pinarek

Edited by pinarek 2005-10-21 5:33 PM
 Top of the page
pinarek Page Icon Posted 2005-10-24 10:41 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hello Michelman

You write that the Fiberline 1500 with the windows CE 3.0 which runs is yes on the Jornada 720 installed. I loaded myself once the driver for windows CE of the Fiberline-Homepages down, it is not yet ONLY the driver for windows CE 2.11 and not for windows CE3.0. Moreover said me the support of Fiberline that the FE1500/1600 not with windows CE 3.0 runs. Legend yet please once like you this card on the Jornada 720 (with Windows CE 3.0) to that run brought have me. Did you or install on your Jornada 720 Windows CE 2.11 ?

Du schreibst das die Fiberline 1500 mit dem Windows CE 3.0, welches ja auf dem Jornada 720 installiert ist läuft. Ich habe mir mal den Treiber für Windows CE von der Fiberline-Homepage runter geladen, es ist doch NUR der Treiber für Windows CE 2.11 und nicht für Windows CE 3.0. Ausserdem sagte mir der Support von Fiberline das die FE1500/1600 nicht mit Windows CE 3.0 läuft.
Sag mir doch bitte einmal wie du diese Karte auf dem Jornada 720 (mit Windows CE 3.0) zum laufen gebracht hast. Oder hast du auf deinem Jornada 720 das Windows CE 2.11 installiert ?

I hav translate with ets.freetranslation.com from german to english
 Top of the page
pinarek Page Icon Posted 2005-11-18 8:03 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

New to Fiberline FE 1500

I hav Bye a Fiberlinecard from Ebay. The Card work....10 Minutes! not more!!!.
I hav see on the Connect that not transfer data a 10 Minutes. I hav test with Vx Util-program, the Mesaage is: "Can not connect to Network".
I hav unplugged the Card, is verry hot ! I hav see the Docu for this Card....See the card need 5 Volt (in Manual stay is 3,3 Volt best for PCMCIA).
The Card need 250 !! mA Energy (in Manual stay for LP-E-Card from Socket Comm. need 19mA). Here is the Problem.
I hav this test many and many Times...ever the some Result.

The Card need to match Energy from Power Supply. Administrator please correct this in the HCL-list, that NOT WORK in Jornada 720 !!!

Hav anyone User here another Results with this Card ?
Pleas write here.

Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-11-18 8:26 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

i think 250 mA and 5V shouldn't cause problems, the J720 should be able to supply that much power to the pcmcia slot. maybe the driver isn't correct.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.203 - Cached queries : 65 - Executed queries : 10