x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Jornada 720 % 3com Xjack

mfvamp Page Icon Posted 2008-10-27 6:48 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hey first things first I am new to the hpc scene but quite familiar with computers as I am an IT student. I recently purchased the 3com Xjack PCMCIA Card for my Jornada 720. The person I bought it from included the drivers so I installed them. It seems to be working fine except for the fact that I have no idea how to configure my wireless settings on windows CE. After installing the drivers and a soft reset the wireless card configuration window opened but there is nothing there that mentions host name or WEP. Any help is appreciated.
 Top of the page
isotherm Page Icon Posted 2008-10-27 7:34 PM
#
H/PC Elite

I've responded to your inquiry via eBay. Likely the problem is that you didn't download and install both CAB files. When this is done, an icon with 5 bars appears in the system tray. Double clicking allows configuration of the preferred networks.
 Top of the page
mfvamp Page Icon Posted 2008-10-27 7:46 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

isotherm - 2008-10-27 7:34 PM

I've responded to your inquiry via eBay. Likely the problem is that you didn't download and install both CAB files. When this is done, an icon with 5 bars appears in the system tray. Double clicking allows configuration of the preferred networks.

I responded to your message. I seem to have lost the email.

EDIT:
Dug through history and found the URL. Thanks for all your help! By the way, any applications you could suggest?

Edited by mfvamp 2008-10-27 7:51 PM
 Top of the page
isotherm Page Icon Posted 2008-10-27 8:06 PM
#
H/PC Elite

Handheld Attitude (one of HPC:Factor's partner sites) is probably an excellent place to start.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.187 - Cached queries : 62 - Executed queries : 11