x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Mapping directional pad on Airpanel 100

CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2008-12-04 2:55 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

So I'm trying to get Ramon de Klein's version of Tetris working on my Airpanel, but I can't seem to set the directional pad buttons (up, down, left, right) to the desired functions. Selecting "Options" in the menu produces one of those dreaded tiny windows that you can't read and can't resize. But setting the keys in the registry doesn't seem to work either. In the app's registry key (in HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software), there are values for "KeyA" through "KeyG." Using Mike Welch's KeyHook, I verified that the left, up, right, and down buttons of the directional pad show the decimal values 37, 38, 39, and 40 respectively. The registry value for "KeyA" is set at a hexadecimal value of 25 (which of course equals 37 in decimal), and "KeyB" is 27 (thus 39 in decimal), but none of the other five key values are 26 or 28 (38 and 40 in decimal, respectively).

Now, on my Intermec 6651, the left and right arrow keys work with this app, and after changing the "KeyC" value to 38, the up arrow rotates the falling shape as it's supposed to. But none of the buttons on the Airpanel's directional pad do anything in this app despite the same values being set in the Airpanel's registry. (The buttons work fine everywhere else.) How do I get these buttons to cooperate?

Edited by CE Geek 2008-12-04 2:57 AM
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.234 - Cached queries : 41 - Executed queries : 27