x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Help to find drivers of 3Com's 3CRWE62092B,Wifi Card for NBP!

mying99 Page Icon Posted 2008-12-08 9:45 PM
#
Factor Fanatic

After installing drivers,also equipped with a driver, but the identification card can not find that all the hot spots......

What's wrong with it?

Give me a hand please,Is there any advise or drivers ...

Thanks.
 Top of the page
isotherm Page Icon Posted 2008-12-08 11:18 PM
#
H/PC Elite

If you are using a Jornada 710/720/728, I created and sell the supplemental driver utility for $10. PM me for details. If you're using any other device, it (very likely) won't work. 3Com's driver requires CE 3.0 and a StrongARM processor.
 Top of the page
happytou Page Icon Posted 2008-12-09 1:16 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

his device is netbook pro,
 Top of the page
isotherm Page Icon Posted 2008-12-09 9:19 AM
#
H/PC Elite

Well, then as I said before, "3Com's driver requires CE 3.0 and a StrongARM processor." No CE driver is available for any other platform/processor combination. It would work in Linux, if PCMCIA is supported well on that device. It even supports WPA under Linux.

Note - If you bought the card based on the HCL entry, unfortunately the HCL is incorrect and has been for some time. I submitted a correction some time ago, but I just submitted another correction. The drivers provided there are actually for CE 3.0 (StrongARM only), since those are the only drivers ever made for this card.

Edited by isotherm 2008-12-09 9:25 AM
 Top of the page
happytou Page Icon Posted 2008-12-09 7:40 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

can you create the supplemental driver for ce.net4.2?
 Top of the page
isotherm Page Icon Posted 2008-12-10 12:20 AM
#
H/PC Elite

My utility supplements the 3Com driver, which only works on StrongARM CE 3.0. Atmel has provided open source drivers for Linux, so I guess a really ambitious person could look at that source code and build a new Windows CE driver based upon it. Writing a driver from scratch without documentation is a lot of work. (Short answer: no, I don't have time, ability, nor inclination.)
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2008-12-10 1:27 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

NOTE: This item's entry in the Hardware Compatibility List has been amended to reflect the non-compatibility with CE versions other than 3.0.
 Top of the page
happytou Page Icon Posted 2008-12-10 4:19 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

my god,it is the 2nd time that amended it after my buying .
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 63 - Executed queries : 11