x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Geared2003's Gshell - Where is it?

Dan Page Icon Posted 2008-12-19 9:19 AM
#
H/PC Elite

Does anyone know where to find the updated Geared2003's Gshell? I have v.0.02 but would like the version which has a screenshot posted here (last post):

http://www.hpcfactor.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=6434&start=136
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2008-12-31 2:43 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

That's not a GShell skin - that's Geared2003's custom skin for the Shinco media player.

I was thinking a couple months ago about creating a custom GShell skin for 800x600 to use on my Airpanel, which would just require pasting the LaunchPad on one or more 800x600 wallpapers and editing the .ini files. But I was having trouble cutting the LaunchPad bitmap precisely, so I contacted Geared2003 to see if he had the original LaunchPad bitmap. To my dismay, he advised me that he does not have the original files as he is no longer an active member of the H/PC community.
 Top of the page
Dan Page Icon Posted 2008-12-31 4:47 AM
#
H/PC Elite

CE Geek, this is what is written in the post where there is the image of both the new TCPMP skin and the new Geared2003's taskbar, which is part of the new (apparently never uploaded GShell). "The taskbar at the bottom is also new: its not based on Wisbar/Gigabar. It is a new feature of my updated Gshell project."

Anyway I would be interested in the TCPMP skin too..that's so cool!

Forgot to mention that Geared2003 replied the same to me too and told me to ask for the updated Gshell to cmonex as he gave some files to her before deleting all the hpc stuff from his hard disk..

Edited by Dan 2008-12-31 4:54 AM
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 11