x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

[FS:US]: Windows CE Attic Sale (IBM Z50, Mobilon HC-4600, and more)

David G Page Icon Posted 2009-01-02 12:48 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Attic Sale from a Windows CE Addict!

I am trying to reduce my collection of Windows CE devices and find some additional room in my house. I have the following items for sale:

IBM WordPad Z50 Color Handheld 48MB (Yes, this has the hard to find 32MB memory module!)
Includes: Charger, 2 standard batteries, 1 extended battery, 1 dry cell aux battery case (All Batteries appear to hold a good charge). This unit is in Good condition.

Sharp Mobilon HC-4600 Color Handheld 16MB
Includes: Serial Sync Cable, Stylus, Charger, 1 freshly refurbished battery (new NiMH cells), 1 original battery (no longer holds a charge -easily upgradable). This unit is good condition.

Compaq C-140 Monochrome Handheld 4MB (Windows CE 1.0!)
Includes: Serial Sync Cable, Stylus, Manual, **Original Packaging. This unit is near new condition.

Everex Freestyle Monochrome Palm PC 8MBIncludes: Serial Sync Cable, Stylus, Dock, Manual, **Original Packaging. This unit has a damaged/repaired Battery Door. It still works, but at best I can only rate it Fair. It is still functional and is a good example of a Palm style Windows CE (pre-Pocket PC). Current batteries (questionable). However they are replaceable AAA NiMH.

Misc: A couple of Smaller Size (in MB) CF Cards.
Note: All units will need new Backup Batteries.

**Original Packaging – I can include the packaging with the shipment. However it may increase the shipping cost due to additional package size and weight. This is up to the person making the purchase.

I am asking $95.00 for the lot plus shipping. Shipping costs will be actual shipping costs to your location. No special or hidden fees unless the buyer requires special packaging, etc. I normally prefer to ship by USPS. No shipping charges if the buyer wants to pick the items up here in Prattville, AL.
Note: I am only offering these items for sale in the USA only.

This sale will only be available for 10 days from this posting. If I don’t get any activity then I will try to sell them on YuckBay!

Thanks for Looking!

Pictures Below (when the Pics disappear the Sale is over!)

Top of the page
H2OGuru Page Icon Posted 2009-01-02 5:55 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

PM sent
 Top of the page
ruinz Page Icon Posted 2009-01-03 1:20 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Oh man I really want that IBM Z50. The minute I saw one I wanted one. If it's possible I would love to just buy the IBM. If not I understand. Too bad I live in Canada.
 Top of the page
David G Page Icon Posted 2009-01-03 1:49 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Looks like the stuff has a buyer. I appreciate all that folks that viewed my ad.

David G

Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2009-01-03 6:39 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Looks like the wife won the debate in your sig, David G.

I have a couple of Everex Freestyles (actually one is a clone called the Trogon Palm Power), and they are nice. (I like the vibrate feature - ahead of its time.) The battery door issue seems to be common - I've had the same problem with mine.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.218 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 11