x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

[FS:<GLOBAL>] NEW! Perfectly matching antennas for Built-in WiFi cards!

Dan Page Icon Posted 2009-01-05 12:21 PM
#
H/PC Elite

I found a NEW model of external antenna which matches perfectly with the "Built-in Cards" I sell! Pictures are self-explanatory!

These small antennas provide a gain of 2 dBi which seems to be really effective to me as they are the most powerful antennas I have ever tried in comparison with other antennas which are supposed to provide 2 dBi gain too.
The quality of these antennas is very good too. Their structure is compact and strong and they have a special connector (the best connector I have ever seen!) which fits tightly the card connector, reducing signal loss.

Five of these antennas will be ready for shipping in 10 days. People who are interested send a PM or post a message here.

Price: 7.85 + 4.05(S&H)= $11.90 (USD)

Other antennas might go on eBay for an higher price.

Thanks

Edited by Dan 2009-01-05 2:54 PM
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2009-01-05 1:09 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Really cool-looking - looks like the business half of a stylus.
 Top of the page
Dan Page Icon Posted 2009-01-05 1:18 PM
#
H/PC Elite

LOL..Maybe the thread title should have been [FS:<GLOBAL>] NEW! Perfectly matching stylus..nah.

Just to prevent further mistakes..the built-in card this antenna is intended to be used with is this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220334881970&ssPageName=STRK:MESO:IT&ih=012

Edited by Dan 2009-01-05 2:45 PM
 Top of the page
Dan Page Icon Posted 2009-01-12 11:28 AM
#
H/PC Elite

The antennas are ready for shipping, who has not provided shipping address yet, please send a PM

Edited by Dan 2009-01-12 11:39 AM
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 62 - Executed queries : 8