x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

[REQ:US]: Psion Netbook Pro WiFi card & driver

doug-jensen Page Icon Posted 2009-01-05 1:59 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

I have a support request into Socket to see if they have a CE .Net 4.2 driver for any current or discontinued card. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd appreciate it. Thank you !
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2009-01-05 2:08 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

I've added location information to your title because I'm in a good mood, but you do realise that this is the section of the forum for buying and selling and in that you just asked the community to sell you a WiFi card that works in the NBP. Right?

This is not a technical support part of the forum, neither is it the HCL. Any discussion in thoese areas and the thread will be deleted.
 Top of the page
CAuser Page Icon Posted 2009-01-05 2:52 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

The one you just bought from me for MP900/900C should work on your NBP. There should be a lot of CF WiFi cards that should work too. I do have some spare CF WiFi cards (Socket, Dell, D-Link).

Edited by CAuser 2009-01-05 2:55 PM
 Top of the page
greg_graham Page Icon Posted 2009-01-08 12:48 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

If you are interested, I have a WiFi card that I successfully used in my Psion Series 7 that was converted to a 7book (Series 7 with a Netbook ROM module). It is a Lucent Silver WaveLAN card. Yours for US$25 plus shipping (probably $10) from Ottawa, Canada.

Best regards, Greg.
 Top of the page
doug-jensen Page Icon Posted 2009-01-19 8:12 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Thank you. Don't I need a driver specific to whichever wifi card I use?
 Top of the page
doug-jensen Page Icon Posted 2009-01-19 8:19 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Thank you. I am fumbling around here trying to buy a wifi card with driver for the NBP.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2009-01-20 1:12 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

hope you understand better: these suggestions are fine..drivers are available for the mentioned cards. so just feel free to go ahead and buy from these guys.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 63 - Executed queries : 10