x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

[FS:US/CA] IBM Modem Saver for use with Jornadas

greg_graham Page Icon Posted 2009-01-08 1:32 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

These are new IBM Modem Saver pen-sized testers that lets you see the status of a phone jack -- identified an phone analog line that is safe to plug your Jornada into; an unsafe digital line; or indicates no phone connection. Quickly identifies where to plug in your Jornada modem to get a working phone line in a hotel room or when you are visiting an office.

I always take one of these and a retractable phone cable along with my Jornada wherever I go. Free phone calls for dial-up are cheaper than paying for Wi-Fi, and all Jornadas have a built-in modem so you don't need a WiFi card. I also use the built-in modem to fax hard copy to myself at hotels when working on the road.

I'm such a fan of these that I bought a package of 20 of them in order to get a second one. I'm selling them brand new in the original package for US$15 plus shipping from Ottawa, Canada. Shipping will be cheap since they weight nothing. First 5 include a free retractable phone cable.

Best regards, Greg.

P.S. C.Amie, please don't delete this posting. This is an extremely useful piece of gear for Jornada users.
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2009-01-08 1:47 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Nothing gets deleted from hpcBay unless an admin sees a TOS violation, obey the rules and you have nothing to worry about.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.148 - Cached queries : 51 - Executed queries : 18