x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

culejules Page Icon Posted 2009-01-24 12:48 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Offering my G138 for sale as I have never had the chance to use it (picked up a NetBook Pro around the same time and found it suited my big fingers better).

Bought direct from the manufacturer in China and in mint condition, totally unmarked, kept in original box with accessories (charger, headset).

This is the black version (actually dark grey), total use <6hrs. Please note the battery doesn't hold a charge due to lack of use over the last 2 yrs. I replaced the original tired cells when I first bought it, as this was one of the last of the machines left at Book Digital and had been in storage for a while. I still have another pair of new, unused cells that should be ok (they require soldering up which can be hazardous though).

Photos available on request. Would consider swap with v. good condition S7, Netbook or Jornada 728.

Best serious offer gets it!

Edited by culejules 2009-01-24 1:33 PM
 Top of the page
mr-mac Page Icon Posted 2009-01-24 2:50 PM
#
H/PC Elder

pm sent
 Top of the page
tomboyed Page Icon Posted 2009-01-25 12:13 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

PM sent
 Top of the page
mr-mac Page Icon Posted 2009-02-04 5:23 AM
#
H/PC Elder

Hi,

Looks like I won this. Bit of a pain trying to increase mid in last 20 seconds using a mobile phone but managed ok.

Will sort out the paypal at home tonight.

Thanks

John

Edited by mr-mac 2009-02-04 5:35 AM
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 10