x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

[FS:World] Two Psion Netbook Pro's.

geoffma Page Icon Posted 2009-02-04 5:26 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hi,

I've decided to part with my last stock of Netbook Pro's.

I have 2 for sale, but are offering them as a bulk lot here because this community has been such a great resource of information over the years. If I dont get an offer from here within a month or so, I'll put them up on ebay for a higher price.

What you get:

Two netbook pro's win ce.net machines.
All standard stuff. CD, power supply, Sync cable, USB/RS232 interface, and USB adaptor cable. Original box.
This are "used", but in near perfect condition. Battery still in top condition, and no faults or scratches. Both machines have been tested by me.

I'll also throw in a 32Mb compact flash card for free, which has been used in one of the netbooks.

About 2 years ago, I obtained 7 Netbook Pros, and sold 5 through here and ebay.co.uk (I can show positive feedback if you have any concerns about the authenticity).
I kept the best 2 for my use, but found that I rarely use them...hence why I'm selling.

I've seen used one's sold on ebay for around 200 euros recently.

I'm in Australia, but 4 out of 5 of the previous netbooks I sold were shipped to the UK and Europe. All on online tracked air freight within 1 - 2 weeks.

The price for everything (both netbooks + card):
AUD$580 (approx EUR 290, GBP 260, USD 375 )
+ AUD$70 postage.

With Redgear and opera, the pro is still a very useful machine. (these are not included)
Reply to this thread, or send email to geoffrey_n_mathers@yahoo.com

Payment will be via a paypal email invoice in AUD

cheers
Geoff.
 Top of the page
geoffma Page Icon Posted 2009-02-16 7:59 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

One Netbook has been sold locally, so....

Final remaining Netbook Pro:

$300 AUD + $70 AUD postage to Europe/US. (TO work out rough price type "300 aud to eur" in google. )

1x Genuine Psion Netbook Pro 400Mhz Win.ce 4.2
- Missing small infra-red cover window (IR still works fine)
1x 240/110V Power cable. (works world wide, but has australian style plug - adaptors are about $5 from travel shops)
1x Copy of the Original Windows CD (manual pdf, active sync program, Software guides etc)
1x mini-USB port to USB port adaptor (so you can plug in USB keys)
1x USB Sync cable (for connecting to your PC).
1x Original Quick Start guide (paper book)+ paper sync cable guide.
1x Original box.
1x 32 Mb Compact Flash card. (installed)

No scratches, keyboards fine. Screens in almost perfect condition. Batteries in good condition They are all performing as good as new.

Doesnt have the PC-card slot cover, but I'd imagine you'd get a wifi card soon enough. Not that the cover is required anyway. Its cosmetic.

These are the rare Netbook Pro's who have RS232 & USB connection port (Most only had RS232)
 Top of the page
geoffma Page Icon Posted 2009-02-22 9:54 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

I've had a few enquiries, but no bites for the last netbook pro.

Therefore I'm going to put it up on ebay in a week or so. The starting price will be $265 AUD.

If you want to get in quick, you can have it for $265 right now. (+$70AUD for registered/tracked postage UK/EUR/US)

I'd rather sell it to an enthusiast on these forums if possible.

Also, I forgot to mention, you get a RS232 AND a USB sync cable.

Edited by geoffma 2009-02-22 9:56 PM
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 9