x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

(REQ)USA: Jornada or MobilePRO

maxinflixion Page Icon Posted 2009-02-05 9:47 PM
#
Factor Fanatic

I have been all over the place gadget wise over the last few years (from Jornadas to Nokia Tablets to Netbooks), but I do love the Jornada/MobilePro form factor. I was dong cartwheels when I saw the new Vaio P's, but then I saw the price.

So I decided I want a new (old) toy.

Who has a decent Jornada or MobilePro to sell me that doesn't want original MSRP and knows true current value? I am kid of partial to an NEC just because I've had Jornadas before, but I'm not picky.

Drop me a PM if you want to sell.
 Top of the page
maxinflixion Page Icon Posted 2009-02-08 4:58 PM
#
Factor Fanatic

I scratched my own itch. Picked up a 3 pack of MobilePro 780's. One functional and 2 parts/repair machines. Link to Auction

Probably an HPC Factor member.?.?

I figure it will be enough to satisfy my urge to have a new toy and the extra units will provide me some surplus to satisfy the cosmetic modder in me.

Top of the page
hmascience Page Icon Posted 2009-02-08 5:39 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

Congratulations on your find. Good luck.
 Top of the page
Ceya Page Icon Posted 2009-02-08 6:32 PM
#
H/PC Elite

I surprise that you did not look into HPC bay.

I am selling a 900c in good condition loaded. the case is not with the sale any more as I found my spare 900c.

S/F<
CEYA!
 Top of the page
maxinflixion Page Icon Posted 2009-02-08 6:58 PM
#
Factor Fanatic

PM'd you Ceya.

This was kind of a spur of the moment thing, so I wanted a low barrier of entry and the 780's popped up. Part of me actually WANTED to get out bid on them because I realized they were less powerful, but seriously, this is probably a short term thing (as all of my gadget purchases tend to be).

Get back to me anyway, you never know.
 Top of the page
maxinflixion Page Icon Posted 2009-02-11 5:38 PM
#
Factor Fanatic

Good news. My MobilePro780's all showed up today. Guess what? ALL THREE ARE FUNCTIONAL! Only one power cord though.

One is in more WAAAAAY solid condition than the rest, so once I get some pics together, I'll drop the other two here for a song.

LISTED HERE ON HPCBAY

If anyonehas interest, before then, just drop me a PM.

Edited by maxinflixion 2009-02-11 6:34 PM
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.187 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 11