x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

how to connect to wifi hot-spot?

paya99 Page Icon Posted 2009-02-06 10:41 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hello, I have done everything as I found on this forum (about enabling wifi on hp 360lx ce 2.0) with MA401 wifi PCMCIA.
I just do not know how to find and connect to my home network. I can see the card in wireless configuration utility (prism) and when I make ad-hoc I can find the device on my notebook (I can see the SSID I made). But I still not know how to find hotspot and connect to it. Thank You for any help.
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2009-02-06 3:37 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

The other networks won't necessarily have the same IP address, so you can't hard code the address in the Network utility. Try enabling DHCP to allow the IP address to be assigned automatically.
 Top of the page
paya99 Page Icon Posted 2009-02-07 2:23 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Thank You. Its working now. I was just looking for something like list of "available networks".
 Top of the page
Jesus
Jesus Page Icon Posted 2009-03-07 3:23 PM
#
Hello, I bought a 680e and actually I don't how to locate the drivers to connect the wireless, I have a Encore card.

Can somebody help me.
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2009-03-07 8:32 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

You'll have to tell is which model number the card is, since there are Encore cards that are Wireless-G and Wireless-N, and Windows CE 2.11 only supports Wireless-B.
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2009-03-08 5:29 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

This is the Windows CE 2.00 support forum, please address your question to the CE 2.11 / H/PC Pro forum.
 Top of the page
bill
bill Page Icon Posted 2009-03-12 4:53 PM
#
Hello,
I have a Jornada 680e and I am trying to operat with in my network. I have a Agere LAN CF Card Model number CF-B-AG-01. I cannot find drivers that are compatable. Any information would be very helpful.
Thank You,
Bill
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2009-03-12 5:03 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Reading the post above yours might be helpful.
 Top of the page
Slycarter Page Icon Posted 2009-04-17 8:47 AM
#
H/PC Philosopher

bill - 2009-03-12 4:53 PM

Hello,
I have a Jornada 680e and I am trying to operat with in my network. I have a Agere LAN CF Card Model number CF-B-AG-01. I cannot find drivers that are compatable. Any information would be very helpful.
Thank You,
Bill

That should be a Roku card. You'll find the driver in the HCL. Looks for Roku wifi card.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 64 - Executed queries : 9