x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Viewsonic v110/v150 roms and drivers here

Trevor_G Page Icon Posted 2009-02-22 9:55 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hi there -

For those of you still looking for v110/v150 firmwares and drivers, I can help. Ended up having a chat session with a Viewsonic rep, who ACTUALLY gave me drivers/firmware updates for the v110 and v150. Here is the link (don't ask me how I couldn't find this page even after WEEKS of my own searching):

http://tom.viewsonic.com/support/drivers_v110_v150.htm#v150images

There's a monitor driver there too.

I got ahold of some v100 roms and bootloaders, as I had originally wanted to flash my v150 with a full version of Windows CE. I've tried using the RDPWizard to flash CE 4.1 and 3.0 firmwares, but no luck. The unit gets halfway through the flashing process and freezes.

I'd really, REALLY like some help hacking this thing. I'm a novice, but I'll help in any way I can.

-Trevor : )

Top of the page
jonathan
jonathan Page Icon Posted 2009-06-21 7:26 AM
#
Trevor,
Have you had any luck there? found anyone who is able to help? I have the same issues....
Jonathan
 Top of the page
happytou Page Icon Posted 2009-09-20 8:36 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

hi, I got a hold of v210 rom and bootloader, as I had originally wanted to flash my v150 with a full version of Windows CE. I've tried using the RDPWizard to flash CE 4.1, but no luck. The unit gets white screen. could you tell me how do you fix it ?
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 58 - Executed queries : 10